CHAPTER 6

Sakthi looked at her messy face and hair in the mirror. She looked so pathetic in it, and mercilessly her thoughts went back, she remembered when she saw the mirror last time, her eyes welled up in tears. It was for her marriage... She decked up pretty with a traditional silk saree as a beautiful bride to marry Raghav... No Gowtham... No Raghav.... No Gowtham...

The bitter truth hit her mind that both are the same person, a lazy smirk escaped from her.
Her eyes didn't stop to shed tears, it continued to flow on her cheeks. She stood under the shower, along with the water droplets her tears too joined. The hickeys and bruises caused by Gowtham last night burnt instantly when it was touched by the water.

All her memories with Raghav flashed in front of her eyes. Finally his violent behavior of last night came to her mind, she was broken in tears and shouted under the shower.
" Amma... Appa...I made a mistake. I broke your trust and believed the wrong person. I deserve this punishment for betraying you all, please forgive me... I did a big sin... please forgive me... I want to see you all..." Sakthi cried vigorously, reminiscing her parents.

************************************

"Sakthi... Sakthi.... Get up soon. Did you forget what is special today?? All are getting ready to go to the temple" Sathya, her elder brother, shrugged her shoulders and tried to wake her up.

Sakthi rubbed her eyes and blabbered while feeling sleepy, " Brother, I know I have made all the special arrangements. You go and take care of the other things and take the family to the temple. I will come down soon" Said Sakthi and got up from her sleep.

Sathya looked at her surprisingly and asked, " Sakthi, what did you do today?? You didn't even inform me??"

Sakthi turned back and looked at his face, she said naughtily, " My dear dumb brother, this is my surprise. I can't tell you now better don't disclose this to anyone "

Sathya asked her curiously, " Sakthi, did you plan for a party?? Please tell me at least Sakthi. I won't tell this to anyone even to your sister in law" Sathya pleaded, Sakthi smiled looking at her brother and refused to reply to his questions.

" Brother, I have to get ready, better you leave now and convince everyone with some reasons that I can't come to temple with you all. Bye... Bye!!" said Sakthi and pushed her brother outside the room, Sathya too left the place without a choice.

As she said he gave excuses and took the family to the temple, meanwhile Sakthi was ready and went out. She sent an address to her brother and asked him to come to the venue directly with the whole family. Sathya gets flabbergasted about her plans and takes the family there.

" Sathya, where is your sister?? You said she will join us in the temple??" Asked his mother.

" Amma... she is busy with her office work. Suddenly she got a call it seems. She told me to bring you all to the restaurant, she said she will join there" Sathya said excuses.

" She took a day off today, right?? Then why was she working?? I will ask her to come now, " said Priya, Sathya's wife.

Sathya scolded his wife internally for spoiling their plans, he murmured naughtily, " Priya, let her come later, now we both will go together on my bike and Vivan will come with Amma and Appa in the car. What do you say??" Priya understood his words and blushed immensely looking at her husband, his smile widened.

" What happened Priya?? You said you will call Sakthi, did you make a call??" Asked her mother in law. Priya became dumb she stammered and said " Aunty, she is in on the way. Let's all go to the restaurant. You both take Vivan, and go by car and we will come by bike" Sathya winked at his eyes lovingly, Priya looked down shyly.

" Amma... I want to come with you " said Vivan, their three years old son. Priya and Satya looked helpless. Her mother-in-law saw the secret eye-conversation between daughter-in-law and son. She got shy as well as happy and left them alone. They all leave towards the venue; Sathya asks his father to follow him by car.

It was a banquet hall, decorated with flowers and balloons. Her father Ramanathan and her mother Susheela get stunned seeing their names in the welcome banners. More than that they were all extremely surprised to see their family and friends waiting for them inside.

" Boom!!!!" A giant balloon blast and flower petals and color papers fell on her parents. Sakthi shouted happily,
" Happy anniversary Amma and Appa "
The whole crowd too exclaimed along with her. Her parents got happy tears seeing the surprise, eventually Sakthi hugged them together and conveyed her hearty wishes.

" Appa....Amma... how is the surprise?? Do you like it??" Sathya exclaimed happily
looking at his little sister proudly.

" Of course, we are so happy and proud" said Susheela and kissed her daughter's forehead with lots of love. Ramanathan gets happy tears, witnessing their lovable family moments. He hugged and blessed his daughter to get all happiness.

" So, because of this only you didn't come along with us to the temple??" Asked Priya teasingly. Sakthi nodded her head.

" I want cake... how long will you all stand here ??" Vivan shouted angrily looking at his family members. All laughed together seeing the little one turning angry.

Sakthi moved ahead and took him in her arms, she said " Let's all go inside, your grandparents will cut the cake then we will eat together. First piece will be yours, ok" Vivan exclaimed in happiness and hugged his aunt.

The family went inside and cut the cake along with all the guests and Family. It was their 33rd anniversary, the couples exchanged garlands and fed sweets to each other happily.

" Next anniversary, we all will celebrate with another new member " said Priya suspiciously, all looked confused.

She bursted into laughter and said "Sakthi's husband...". The smile widened among the crowd, Sakthi got shy. Her parents looked at her red painted face and felt happy.

" Sakthi, you always care about others, you think about everyone and their happiness. Wait and see. You will get a perfect groom. He will make you happy forever. You will be in cloud nine throughout your life. I'm longing to see you like that with your husband " said Susheela and hugged her daughter proudly. Sakthi dreams about her future husband and gets extremely shy.

************************************

"Sakthi.... Sakthi.... How long will you take a bath?? Open the door Orelse I will break it right now. " Breaking her thoughts, Gowtham banged the door. Sakthi returned back to the sad reality and cried silently under the shower. Her body turned numb under the cold water, she shivered. She tried to move but her body didn't co-operate.

After a few minutes Gowtham dashed the door and opened it forcefully. He gets stunned to see her wet under the shower.

To Be Continued....

**********************************

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this story and will extend your support. I'm expecting more comments about this story progress, it will help me to write better.

Kindly share your review and share your votes. Next update will be on next Sunday. Please wait for it.

Thank and Regards