Chapter 4

A while later Roger came in with some edible food much to Irid's enjoyment. He literally bent down and kissed Roger's wrist. I'd have to admit, it was kinda sexy. I'd probably ship them.

" Do you have a thing for kissing people?" I teased. " I thought you were gay but it seems like anyone would do. However I approve of Roger, he's a good man.

Maybe I offended him or something because we've been in silence every since.

" Is it okay if I have a bath?" He says breaking the silence.

I shrugged as I pointed to the bathroom as I left the room. I could be just a petty.

I haven't seen my parents in a while maybe I could have a visit as Irid took a bath. There wasn't much I could do in the room either. Their bedroom wasn't far from mine just a few hallways down.

Okay so maybe it was a bit far.

The distance was there because they didn't want me hearing their adult conversations.

Maybe I'd know more if they were open about things.

I reached their door and as always I stood besides it for a moment. It was always difficult to open the door. Almost like my subconscious disagreed with the idea.

Did I really want to see them?

I did, yes .

But was it a good idea?

Defined not.

So I walked pass deciding to go to the library instead. I could take the time to look for some history on my mothers' pack and why it was relocated.

The library was cliché with tall shelf's of millions of books. I remember times where I spent my entire day reading novels here. It was an ideal spot for peace of mind.

I went to supernatural history section, searching for the Blue Moon Pack. Just like humans, supernatural history was recorded mostly by the guardian angels since they had a front row view of everything. They were the CIA and FBI of supernaturals.

Found it!

There was no way I could read this here, Roger could appear out of nowhere and that'll be an issue. I grab the midnight blue book and went back to my room.

" I didn't have any clothes so I wore some of yours." He says as I entered.

I nodded not really bothered. He could have all my clothes for all I cared.

" So I was wondering , where exactly will. I be sleeping?" He continues speaking.

" Wherever you wish." I muttered as I dropped the book in my draw. I'll read it as long as he goes to sleep.

" Whats that you put in there?" He asks pointing to the drawer.

" None of your business that's for sure." I answered as I flew myself on my bed.

" Whats your problem?" He asks

" You're my problem. Obviously! You can't just go on about with everyone like a slut and be mad when I tease you about it!" It was true, he was acting like a slut, hugging and kissing anyone besides me.

Maybe I was jealous. I couldn't understand why but I didn't want him with anyone. I guess it was the protective side of me.

" I'm a slut?" He cries." I'm a slut!" Then he stomps off out of the room.

Suddenly I'm guilty. Was I wrong for being angry ?  For caring for his well being?

So I followed him out knowing that he'd just get lost here in the mansion. "Irid?" I called.