Chapter 26

Sachi POV

It was a fucking arena.

Literally.

The large room was decorated with diamond walls with pearls dropping from the ceiling. There was over fifty seats forming an arc around a golden platform. Every single person here was naked and I didn't know what to think of it.

Their attention was brought to the front, where two women laid on the cool metal. A curvy red head and a slender blonde.  It didn't take too long to see what they were doing. Their hands raked across is each other slowly as if trying to trace each and every detail of each other. The red head was surely dominating as she held the neck of the of the other, sticking out her tongue exploring her partner's oral cavity. Two pairs of perky breasts rubbing against each other. It was like live porn.  I've never seen such things before.

" Hey you're in my way!" A familiar voice says.

My curiousity was replaced with disgust and anger. I didn't bother turning around. I knew that it was Fheobe. " There's nowhere else for me to go," the room was practically filled.

" How about you just go away?" The nasty woman says. I knew that under her sweet and charming exterior was a bitch.

I turned around to face her finally and nearly threw up right then and there.  " You'd like that won't you. "

She wore a smirk, nothing like the Ms..Cuties thing she had going on." No, your presence doesn't affect me too much, Clemmy would love it."

My eyes twitched at Clemmy. How dare she call her Clemmy.

Her eyes glistened when enlightenment as she noticed my scolding face." Oh!" She fake gasps. " Did I hit a nerve? You know Clemmy and I spend the rest of the afternoon shopping, she bought me this lovely pearl necklace and was talking about getting me a ring. We've known each other longer than you were born and we finally decided to spend the rest of our lives together."She picks up a necklace and kisses it.

I was jealous but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. It was best I leave before I lost control of myself. " Congratulations! Now if you'd excuse me."

She shifted to the side and I took a deep calming breath happy that things turned out the way it did. Then I heard it.

" If you're looking for Clemmy she's in my room two halls down from here. I'd have to warn you, she is going to be very tired. We had a long afternoon. "

What did Clementine ever see in her? Maybe it was her boobs or maybe the way her body responded to her touch. Whatever it was, it could never be good enough to balance off her stinking attitude.

Was it true though? Did Clementine fuck her? It's not that unbelievable. I felt to corner of my eyes sting and I was near the entrance about to leave. Goddess I was a bitch.

Then I felt arms snake around me, in a chilling and inappropriate way. " It's not good to cry over what's not yours. Didn't your mommy ever tell you that? I pray to heavens that I never see you around her again. Clementine is mine."

So simple. She claimed she was going to marry her, implied that they had sex but this was the last straw.

She said that Clementine was hers and that sparked something in me.  I felt energy flow through my body in waves as I faced Fheobe there was a dark feeling, deeper than hate. I could smell everything from the fear radiating off her, the dirt under her feet, the salt water in her hair, and the fish that she probably ate for supper.

She was still smirking unaware of what I was going to do next. I smiled at her, she was so pathetic." Did your mate really die or did they decided that your weren't worth it and left you?"