Chapter 24

Clementine POV

I couldn't get in that limousine even if I wanted to. It was just too much for me. The combination of the past and the fuckery I called present.

I was a bit too harsh on her , she was just trying to get my attention and probably couldn't think of a way to get some reaction out of me.

Still.

I would have acted differently if she had apologize before rubbing herself on me. I was actually disappointed.

Sigh.

At least I got a moment to myself to really think. I always loved motorcycles. Training was easy after finding my balance it was history from there. I didn't fancy much of the new technology humans created but for this I was grateful.

The afternoon breeze felt wonderful on my skin making the blazing heat from the sun more bearable. I swayed the machine from side to side as I speed down the street until a rugged dirt path  appeared in my line of vision.

I've been here to many times for the month. First to deal with some sea urchin problem and now to ask the Queen, one if my best friend for the " gem" she planned on giving her unborn child.

Knowing her, I'd probably have to replace it with something else. I guess Sachi and I need to go shell hunting or maybe ring shopping; as long as it was some rare beauty like the Pod she built from scratch.

Ophra Pod looked straight out of a Disney movie. There was the large lake situated between two large mountains with the sea surrounding it all. It seemed as if the mountains were protecting them from Goddess knows what.  A large mansion stood on top of a massive rocks on and edge. I could never get enough of this place.

Here it was mostly mermaids. It was very unlikely that a merman be mates to another species, there were only a few cases recorded.

At my age I always assumed that I was mateless and so instead of wondering around the world looking for a mate, I spent my time releasing my sexual frustration here where it was safe. 

Mermaids were know temptests both male and female. They loved sex it was part of their everyday lives. Fhoebe was my favorite of them all, in fact I only every had sex with her. She was my pet. Her mate died when she was a teen so instead of being a prostitute like all the other mateless merpeople. I offered to pay her to be mine.

" Master! "

I knew that it was her. No one else refered to me as such. She could always smell me from afar.

" Darling Fheobe. How have you been?" I asked. I had no intentions of sleeping with her now that I have my mate but she was always a lovely woman; treating everyone with kindness.

Before I could hop off my bike she glides to me. I stared at her no longer affected my her beauty. Her aqua eyes sparked as she openly checked me out.

I could smell her pheromones and her wetness flowed down her long pale legs unto her light blue silk dress.

It did nothing for me but I could see it attracted multiple stares from the horny males and females dying to have a taste.  Of course they knew that she couldn't be touched. She held a collar with my name written in Gold.

I was about to inform her of the knowledge of my mate but was interrupted by the sound of an engine coming towards us.

Shit!

Someone was going to leave here hurt! Sachi stepped out, smiling as she flew the heavy bag in her shoulder. She was about to take mine as well but I stopped her knowing that she was too weak.
In the process, my hands accidentally touched hers and I shivered closing my eyes for a moment.