Chapter 6

I woke up in a dark room.

Typical.

It's like kidnappers have no creativity. All that effort of dark rooms just to turn on the lights to show their faces, makes no sense if you ask me.

" I see you're awake," a deep voice booms, nearly scaring the shit out of me.

" Why am I here?" I said in a nonchalant tone trying to mask my fear. People like him lived for it, the smell of fear.

Calm down, I told myself.

" It talks!" He laughs," I'd make a fine breeder out of you."

Breeder? What was I, an animal?" Excuse me? I am no breeder. I am the daughter of Alpha Aura, I think it's best if you let me go. You won't like the consequences."

He responded with a mocking laughter. I did not like the sound of it.

" Alpha Aura has no child as far as the werewolf community knows and if that child was missing, there would have been a file for a missing werewolf. You're not a werewolf, I smell a human." He growls leaning to sniff my neck.

He wasn't stinky but I felt gross, I couldn't see a thing but I knew that he was staring at me ."Beautiful. We'll have such strong pups." I stiffened as he licked the side of my ear.

" Don't pretend like you don't like this. No one is here to see you crumble under my touch little one."

Disgusting. I knew exactly what he had in mind and I was not up for it. I'd rather die. But how will I even escape, the room was dark, and my hands are tied. He was right, I was no werewolf.

He continued trailing his rough fingers along my neck, almost as if he was teasing. I began moving, trying to escape. It made no sense to shout, nobody was here to save me. It was either struggle or die. I rocked the chair back and forth, struggling against the tight ropes.

" Tsk tsk. Naught girl." I felt his hand in the ropes as he tightened it," there's no one to save you here love. It's just us."

I gagged. People like him made me sick.

Suddenly I'm hearing the fabrics of my shirt torn no doubt my his sharp claws. Unable to move, I could only sob as I felt his hand caress my breast. I felt his breath inch closer and closer as he placed his mouth over my nipples.

"Stop," I croaked breaking away my tough exterior." Please stop."

He paused for a moment," never." He went right back to it, dealing kisses down my arms.

I knew where he was heading next, there was nothing I could do but sob louder.

Please! Somebody save me.

Then the lights went on. It took me a while to adjust to the light in the room. It looks like somebody's bedroom, no doubt his.

"Alpha Zeek," a quiet voice says. I looked up to see a short blond male, maybe 4'9, with long wavy hair and the greenest eyes I've ever seen. He looked just as miserable as I was, maybe even worst. The long stained grey sweater he wore slopped over his shoulder , showing his not so apparent baby bump as he bent to kneel to his Alpha.

" Speak Maggot!" He growled. I took the chance to stare at him. He was thin, sick looking even. His  brown hair stuck to his head in thin strands. He looked as if he'd been starved for days. In fact the only good thing about him was his eyes, they were sky blue.

We would definitely not have beautiful babies.

" Nancy has given birth," he whispers still bent.