Chapter 23

Chapter dedicated to @KGent24 for motivating me to continue this book and series. ❤️💋 That'll be so weird if you're racist... 🤧

Hey you, don't be jealous, you turn will soon come..

Sachi POV~

Plane rides are like toilet breaks, peaceful yet troubling, especially when it's owned by aristocrat vampire elders and private. I was left to think of what occurred earlier today. She seemed so upset with me . I tried my best to ignore her presence; she was the help, nothing more.

I wish it was that simple.

It was almost impossible to ignore the nagging feeling in my chest as I looked anywhere but Clementine so instead I distracted myself with the decor of the plane.

Everything from the seats to the flooring was gold and black. It's was classy yet beautiful just the way Roger likes it.

Roger.

Its been a minute since I last thought about him. Kinda hurt that they did not think to give me a call but that pain was nothing compared to what I felt with Clementine. I haven't heard her voice in so long. Not even to say good morning, good night, sleep well or sweet dreams.

Oh the things I'd do to get her attention.

Faking a death will no doubt will alarm her but it seemed childish and in the end, it would only make her more angry.

That was my fault. I sprinted over line. No. I drove way past the line, took a speed boat and crossed the ocean and came right back to spit on the damn line.

It started with me being upset about her saying that the kiss meant nothing but compared to what I've done, the kiss was just a petty issue, totally irrelevant.

I should apologize but I learnt that words don't fix shit. So I waited and stared, one might even say I teased a bit.

What? Desperate calls for desperate measures.

Three hours on this plane and nothing. I missed her and no doubt whatever feeling she had for me, even if it's a tiny bit all faded into thin air.

" Hi, this is your pilot speaking. We have now reached our destination."

Great! We're here! I wonder where was here? Since Ms. Mute wasn't giving off much information I was practically clueless.

Still there was no word from her.Maybe I should chain her to a bed so she won't leave but something told me that was a bad idea.

I fastened the seat belt and gripped the seats as I felt the plane begun to descend. I never liked plane rides and Roger always held my hands but he was no longer here. I guess that's all part of growing up.

I stared at her, hoping to calm myself down. It worked to some extent but I felt like I was about to have a damn panic attack!

Breathe.

Breathe.

I wanted to call unto Clementine but my voice was cut. It was bad but never like this.

Then I felt a warm arms unclip my seatbelt and lifted me up and placing me on their lap. I felt at peace, calm. I snuggled into her arms basking in her scent. I never wanted to let go and I won't ever again.

" Alright passengers we have now arrived Maine. I do have that you enjoy your stay here." The pilot says.

Maine. I've never been there before but I heard that it was very beautiful. Part of me was excited to see it all and the merpeople! Besides Ariel I've never seen or heard much about merpeople.