Chapter 7

Marco was right . I don't know how long it was but Hercules came down with a plate of food that really  looked edible. Rice and chicken.

" There you go," he says as he placed the plate near me.

" You really need to help me," I muttered.

" I can't!" He shouts for the first time since we met.

" You can. You don't understand the Goddess is locked up in that portal and this is the only way to save her. Whatever you're protecting will not be worth it because eventually the supernatural world will be no more!"I growled.

" What? That impossible." He whispered.

" Or so I thought. Her sister Eos came to me explaining it all. She sent me here to get the piece of the key." I explained." So you need to help or else I'll help myself probably kill myself in the process."

" You can dig the entire pack house, you'll never find it because the key is engraved in my heart."

What? His heart? That makes no sense. How did the piece of key find itself in his heart?" How?"

" It was all part of the Alpha's deal with Nancy."

"What kind of deal is that? Why you?"

" After the return of Saka eighteen years ago, the pack had suffered a great loss and our population was decreased severely .The loss took a toll on the Alpha and he was ready to do anything for it, even sacrifice his mate bond. He was to give her something on return for it, to make her the Luna of the pack, carrying his pups."

" What? What will happen to my mate? " Zeek asked  slightly concerned. Hercules knew better than to assume that the Alpha cares for him. The only reason he was not yet rejected was because the Alpha would die without him.

" You won't feel the mate bond. As for him, he'd remain by your side unable to leave when if he wanted to. You'll have your mate, a strong luna and pack." She smiled." Make your choice alpha."

It wasn't too much of a difficult choice for Zeek. He needed the power, to remain one of the top packs. Besides it wasn't like he was gay. This woman was a witch, she'd be a good ally for the pack.

Zeek turned to look at his mate for one second, kissing him gently and full of passion before he nodded his head," I accept your deal."
Weeks ago Hercules would have been happy to receive such display of affection but he knew this was a goodbye from the wolf. He would never feel the love of the Alpha again.

The blade ran across his palm as he shook the witches and  Hercules growled in pain as I felt our bond disappear. Just like that, they were mate less.

"Life wasn't easy after that. Even without the mate bond I still loved Zeek and I had to watch with teary eyes as he impregnated that witch. They had twenty five kids now. I've never seen either of them; I don't think I'd be able to handle it." He sniffs.

I felt sorry for the man, it seemed like he had gone through too much. Life could be so unfair at times." I know sorry won't fix it. Nothing can fix this but Hercules I am begging you. Help me."

" I'll be back." He says." There's something I need to do first."
.
.
.
~Hercules~

I hope Zeek was happy after getting everything he asked for.  Clearly, he didn't pay much attention to me; I was suffering.  bounded to this place by the key. That was what she meant when she say I'd never leave if I wanted to.

No one else knew about the key or it's entire purpose,only I did. I had dreams, way to real dreams of the four pieces but I always thought it was just that...a dream. Until  this girl comes  along.

Did she get dreams as well? Was she a liar?

" Didn't you hear Casey?" I hear George one of the pack members whisper.

" Hear what?" Casey say as she leaned towards him.

Clearly they weren't aware of presence. I wasn't exactly the tallest.

" The southern packs are complaining of the inability to shift. There was a meeting and not even the council knew what was going on. I'm afraid."

What? The girl was speaking the truth. Even if I sacrifice myself and gave her the key, there was no way they'd make it out of here. She needed help.

It was time to stop Zeek's nonsense and there was only one way to do it, by killing him and his Luna.

I waited for them to leave before grabbing a pocket knife, stuffing it in my boots before racing up to find him.

I went to the office first knowing exactly that he'd be there." Alpha Zeek." I bowed .

" Maggot." He says. I took a moment and observed him . He didn't look anything like my beautiful Zeek. His hair was grey and so was his skin. The choice he made was killing him. If only he had accepted me as his mate. We'd be happy with pups; everyone would have been happy.

" Why are you here Maggot!"

Sometimes I pretend that he calling me Maggot was his way of saying I love you. I leaned towards and planted a kiss in his mouth, enjoying the last of him. He kissed back, how could he not? Even as pressed as he was, a part of him could feel something towards me. A witch could never be as strong as the goddess.

He grabbed my pants tearing it off as he lifted me up slamming me in his dick." There sometime about you that I just can't resist," he growled in my ear.

After everything, all the he'd gone through there was no way to get rid of the attraction. I winced as he slammed into me, it was painful but just as pleasurable like it's always been.

"Alph-," I heard Paulo said as he entered the office.

" Out!" He growled, cupping my ass as he pounded it in. I couldn't help the moan that escaped me. Nothing will stop me from enjoying my last time with him.  He might not be my mate anymore but it was still his body, the body that was created just for me.

"Get rid of Nancy. She should be asleep now, take your chance now. I will deal with the Alpha,". I mindlinked Paulo.

This would have been the only chance he could have gotten. He needed to take it.

" My little slut," he growls as he licked my neck.

My little sweetheart, it was that he wanted to say.

He growled out as he finished in me and I followed  right after.  " I love you." I said as I kissed him as I wrapped my feet around his neck." Fuck me."

That was all he needed to hear as he went at it again, " I'm going to fuck you till you can't breathe."

No sir, I'm the one doing the killing.

I felt his cock tighten in me, signalling that he was close and so I quietly  pulled out the knife from  my boots and repeatedly pieces it in his back He cried out, maybe in both pain and pleasure. I watch as the adrenaline ran out and he began staring at the end of the silver knife poking out of his chest.

"It's okay baby, it'll be over soon." I smiled, it'll be over soon. A familiar pain consumed me but this time it wasn't the witch. It was real. I knew that my body wouldn't he able to handle the loss. Goddess knows how long I'd have left.

His breathing began slowing down and he was no longer staring at his wound but instead he looked at me smiling." You're very beautiful." 

" When I die give Sachi my heart." I mindlinked Marco before blocking it all out.

I leaned over to touch him and there it was, the sparks that I have missed for so long. There was no way I could have lived without it again. I pulled out the knife from his back and slowly pressed it into mine. " We'll be together now."

He cupped my cheeks with one weak hand and I grabbed his other and placed it on my bump. I felt myself slowly drifting and his and my pup's life source weakening.

We were all seconds from dying, seconds from being together forever.

.
.
.

💓Vote💓 Comment 💓

Fact of the day: Male babies can get erections in the womb.