Ch 15

Garima goes to washroom .
Sushila came and sees no one there , the phone was not at its place , then she heard some voice that was coming from washroom . Sushila opened the door and sees that garima was sitting under shower and crying silently .
Sushila ran turned off the shower and hug garima and start rubbing her back .
S. Shh chup chup kya hua . Hmm
G. 😭
S. Chup chup garima apni bhen ko nahi bataye gi bata
Broke the hug and wipe her tears .
S. Bata
Garima was not in that mood to talk so she immediately hug her and again started crying silently
S. Agar dil khol ke royo na toh dard toda kam ho jata hai .
G. 😭
S. Vikram ki yad aa rahi hai
Listening Vikram name garima was not able to control herself and she strated crying loudly while swezing sushila scarf . Sushila was rubbing her back .
G. Vo voh vi k ram . Ma I . U u se . Ka k. Kabhi m.a.f n. a . a... h ...i...ka..ru...gi . I ....I ...I ha...te .h .i.m. M.a.i u. se bh..o... Bhot na. f .. r a.t ka.r ti h...u . Us n ne me ...ra bh..ro...sa to..da ma..i.. use ka...bhi bh ..i ma.f na..hi ..kar..u..ngi .. me..ra ... Ph ..e..la. py..ar usn..e h..i m..uj..he do..k..ha d.e di..ya . A..b..b.. sh..ya.d m..ai k..ab..hi ki..si s..e b..hi py..a.r . Na...hi ka..r pa.u ngi 💔🥺💔.
Listening her words sushila eyes also becomes moist 🥺. She too wanted to cry but she controlled herself because her sister was in this situation .
After some min from crying with her full heart , she slowly slowly became normal and broke the hug .
S. Abb acha lag raha hai .
G. Hmm
S. Ruk mai kapde layi
G. Hmm
Garima changes it .
At night
Garima was turning off and on the light of the lamp . Sushila wakes up
S. ( Us haste ke bad garima kabhi khul ke hasi hi nahi .... Meri bhen joh mujhe hasa ti thi uske hi chere se hasi mit gayi 🥺)
A lone tear goes to her cheeks but she wiped it and goes to garima .
S. Kya hua nind nahi aa rahi
Garima noded in no
S. Chal mummy ke pass sote hai
G. Nahi
S. Chal na lori bhi sune ge
Sushima goes
Ku. Aayo
S. Mummy
Ku. Nind nahi aa rahi
Both nodded
Ku. Aayo
Both keeps there head on Kusum lap ❣️ and closed there eyes .