Ch 55 Hospital

Pramod hadn't slept for the whole night. He was worried for his family especially for his susheela ji. He was checking susheela's room again & again.
~Next Day~
Raj. Chale *to sushi*
S. Ha
P. Ek min
Raj makes a face.
He turns.
P. Kaha ja rahe ho tum dono ?
S. Voh ham park ja rahe hai
P. Nahi
S. Kyu
P. Khai nahi jana
S. Please 🥺
P. Ek bar bola na nahi toh nahi
S. Nahi mai jaugi 😤
P. No
S. Yes
P. Susheela ji
S. Sweetu 🥺
& Here pramod melts.
P. Ohk par mai bhi chalunga
Raj. Nahi
S. Ha
S. Kyu ?
Raj. Nahi nahi chalo
They gone.
Raj & Susheela were walking but pramod was a bit far from them , because he was helping a men to cross the road who was blind.
• it was send by raj to distract Pramod mind•
Raj takes Susheela to a corner.
Raj was behind Susheela.
S. Ha yaha kyu aaye hai ?
R....
S. Sweetu toh vaha hai
Raj takes a bottle & a handkerchief he put some liquid over it.
S. Ham yaha .... ummm ummm ummm
~At Pramod Side~
Pramod helped him to cross the road. He was going but sees that that blind men cross a car without any help. He was shocked. He turns & see no one there. He ran there & started to find Susheela. He reached to the corner where raj & Susheela were. Susheela saw him & was trying to call him. Pramod goes forward but took her step backward. He sees Susheela lying unconscious on the road. He ran to her. Patted her cheeks but she was not responding. He lift her in his arm & ran towards the car. He make Susheela sitted on the passenger seat & puts a seat belt. He also sat on the driver seat & took the car to the hospital.
The scenes changes when Susheela was in the room. Dr came out & said that don't worry she is fine you can meet her but first sign on some papers. Pramod signed on the papers & meet her. She was fine but was sobbing. Pramod hugged her try to make her claim. Soon she stopped crying.
S. Ganda raj mai use bat nahi karungi. Ganda
P. Hmm now take some rest
S. Nai sweetu app kahi nahi jaoge
P. Par --
S. Nai ... peass
P. Huh ... ohk
Susheela holds his hand & slept. Pramod had an emergency case so he have to leave. He slowly removed his hand & walked out from the room.
After some time
The door opens .. someone shadow appeared on the floor.

Who is someone?
Guess & comment

Target- 45 likes

Bye