Ch 75 I love you

S. Parmod !

Raj looked towards the gate and saw Pramod standing there with phone in his hand.

P. Kya hua ? Shocked! To see me here ! I traced your mobile (smirked)
R. Acha hua abb tuh apni aakhon se meri aur Susheela ki shadi hote huye dekhe ga.
P. Teri toh (was coming towards him to punch)
R. Boys !

Some gaurds came & holds Pramod tightly but he get freed from their grip and started to beat them. Raj was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth. He is changed, the anger on his face. Pramod started to come near Raj. Pramod held his collar.

P. How dare you ? How dare you touch my daughter.

He punched him hard on his nose that blood started to come. He was beating him while Susheela was stopping him saying that to stop or else he will die. Raj falled on the floor and fainted. Pramod quickly opened the ropes of 3 of them & sprinkle some water on agni & Piya.

He gave one bottle to Susheela to drink and get relax. Soon agni got conscious. He looked the surroundings and then Piya , Pramod and Susheela. He asked that they are fine or not. Pramod nodded but agni ignored him. Pramod lifted Piya in his arms & steps towards the car.

He then came & told Susheela to come to the car but Susheela was having a sprain in her right leg so Pramod lifted Susheela and also kept her in the car. And he again come and was going to lift agni. But stop releasing that what he was going to do. When agni stands on his place he was going to fall but managed himself by falling. Pramod forwarded his hand for help but agni refused and gone alone. Pramod looked at agni.

P. Ik gussa ho aur hona bhi chaiye. Par main apka , nahi sabka vishwas jit ke rahunga. And then we will be a happy family together again {Smiles}.

They went home [Chautala mansion] and Pramod bandage them.

Piya. Muma chalo (while looking at Pramod)
S. Hmm (saw Piya looking at Pramod)
Jay. (Interrupt) Nahi yaha hi ruk jao na
P. Piya
Piya. Looked some where else..
P. (Bending till her height,Holding his ear) I am sorry Piya
Piya. Looking some where else
P. Sorry for hurting your mumma , sorry for not understanding her. I am sorry Susheela ji.
P. Please talk to me. Please look at me once. Please Princess. Your pamod loves you. You know after you came in my life na there was a chance for living a new life. Your mumma and I were friends but because of my fault she once again turned into strangers. After your mumma , you are my hope. My everything for which I am living. Please forgive me.

Piya was sobbing even if she didn't understood a single word what he spoked but she thinks that he was really guilty for his deeds so she forgave him by wiping his tears & kissing his cheek. Pramod hugged her tightly.

P. I love you Princess
Piya. Pia also lubs you

They broke the hug and Pramod started to find something and then he took his hand inside his jacket and gives a heart to her.

P. Half heart

Piya took his half heart and place her hand near her heart. Pramod giggled.

Piya. And the half heart

Pramod looked at Susheela she was going to her room. Pramod held her hand.

P. I am sorry I know it was my fault. I know you are angry with me and you should be because you were not in that state to say something or make the things better. I know for a child her mother is her everything and that's why when you saw her died you were not in that sense. When I think to get revenge on you and it was done but while taking it I forgot about your feelings. I am sorry. And I promise it will never happen again in the life. I love you.

Susheela started to cry. Pramod hugged her tightly while rubbing her back. They broke the hug. Susheela held his hands.

S. I love you too. Without knowing the truth , without listen you I cased a F.I.R on you. I am sorry.
P. Shh shh it's ok.
M. Mere bache phir ek ho gye
A. Mujhe bhi ase koi manao *pouts*

All laughed. Pramod hugged agni.

P. I love you Bhai
A. I love you too kutte
P. Kya bola main apko izzat de raha hu aur app mujhe kutta bol rahe ho ruko app room main chalo
A. Aja aja main thodina darta hu tujhse
P. Acha ruko

Agni ran inside the room. Pramod too gone while lifting Piya in his arms. All laughed. Mini turned Susheela and kissed her forehead.

M. Hmm toh shadi ki date kabki ?
S. Blushed

Mini pull her in a warm hug. Jay clicked their photo.

Bye