Ch 64 The Night

S. Dii...
All were shocked and that someone too.
Sm. {In mind} oh God!
Sm. Hi susheela 😶
G. Krishika *an imagery character*
Kri. Hi 😶
S. App di inke sath app toh...
Kri. Aree chalo na andar 😅
They went inside. All were chit chatting. But sushima were tensed. Pramod & krishika started to going but someone pulled pramod. He got shocked to see susheela.
P. App yaha ? 😒
S. Chota hadi...
P. It's pramod 😒
S. 😠... mr. Pramod chuatala krishika is cheating on y...
P. Please 😒... I don't want to listen anything 😒...
S. P--
Pramod gone
S. Ahh 💔😠
Next day
Pramod was in susheela's college as a lecturer , he was waiting for krishika. Susheela saw him & smiled. Pramod came near her.
P. Amm... Ms. Ruhail apne krishika ko dekha hai?
Her smiled dissapeared. She nodded in yes.
P. Please tell her to meet me in the auditorium.
S. Ohk 💔🙂
She was dying inside but smiling outside.
G. 💔🥺
G. Agni nahi dekh sakti mai apni bhen ko asa 💔🥺
A. Kya kare garima ji... it's just their destiny 💔🙂...
They meet at auditorium. Both spend time together. The college gets over & pramod again asked that she had seen krishika or not. She said no. Pramod gone to find her. He goes at the back of college & finds that krishika hand were around a boy neck. Both were laughing.
Boy. Kab chodogi us pramod ki ?
Kri. Thoda time aur 😉
Pramod started clapping. They both turned & stopped there. Pramod punched that guy.
P. Mai apna past bhul kar tumhe apnane ki koshish kar raha tha par tum toh... 💔
Krishika cupped his face.
Kri. No pramod baby a--
Pramod jerked her hand & gone. Susheela was seeing it. Pramod gone to his house. Susheela too gone to him. Pramod was making coffee for himself emotionless standing there. Nobody was there. Susheela enters & back hugged him. He get some relief from that pain & tears started to fall from his eyes. He turned & pin susheela to the wall. He came closer & kissed her. They broked & pramod picked her in his arms & step towards his room. He locked the room & curtains down...
Next day
Susheela waked up & saw that pramod was not there. Then she gets a note which was pasted on the almira. In that it was written that "he had some urgent work so he needs to go for it." Susheela smiled & kissed on that note. She gets ready & goes to krishika house. The door was opened so she entered without knocking,as she entered her heartbeat stops there... 💔

Bye...