Ch 58 Parcel

Next day
At evening
Susheela got a message from pramod to come to an xyz place at 12:00. She gone & after her a parcel came & garima took it.
At 12:00 pm
Susheela reached to that xyz place. It was all dark everywhere.
S. Chota hadi
Silence
S. Chota hadi
Silence
Just then a boy came & taps on her hand. She turns & that boy give her a bunch of flowers. That boy gone. Susheela turns.
S. Cho--
Just then a light get on.
She sees pramod sitting on his knee.
S. Par--
P. Shh... Ajj sirf mai boluga...
P. You know what at last night I send an angel to watch over you but angel came back. When I asked "why" angel said that "angel don't watch over angels"... You know what I can't imagine my life without you. Life is so much crazy & fun with you. It's actually perfect. My happy place. I don't know how my life would have been without you. My sunshine 💛. & I am glad that I have a person to whom I can share my feelings without any fear. So I just want to ask that will....
S. (Shouts) bas
Pramod stands.
Susheela throw that bouquet. Pramod got shocked.
P. Su--
S. Bas mujhe tumse yeh umid nahi thi chota hadi... I thought that you are different from others. But nahi tum bhi unhi ladko mai se ek ho jo ladkiyon ko bandhna chahte ho.. but listen carefully mai asa nahi hone dungi... But I just can't believe chota hadi tum 🥺😠...
P. Susheela ji asa n--
S. Please mujhe aur kuch nahi sunna... Just get lost (shouts)
S. Nahi ruko Mai hi chali jati hu
She gone. & Pramod was standing on that deserted place. He took a small box from his pocket & saw towards it , then throws it. He gone & sit in his car & drove off angrily.
At susheela side
Susheela came & slept on the bed. After some min she get thirsty. & She gets down from bed to drink water. She sees that the glass was empty so she stands & was going towards the door but her leg hit to an small table.
S. Ahh
& Just then a sound came jase kuch niche gira.
She sees Parallel to the table & saw a box that was fallen down. She pick it up & opened it. She sees a yellow gown in it & a letter in that it was written "12: 00 baje aa jana ..gift by your chota hadi & then at last "happy friendship day" & a yellow flowers.
Susheela quickly picks her phone & opened her mobile calander. She sees that today is friend ship day.
S. What the f***... Yeh maine kya kar diya.
She tries to call pramod but he was not answering. She called mini anuty & she said that he hasn't came yet.
She got tensed.
She gone outside the house & reached that xyz place. She see that no one was there. She run towards the road. & Sees pramod car. She ran towards it but no one was there.
S. Parmod tum kaha ho.. please jaldi mil jao na. I promise mai tumhe kabhi pareshan nahi karungi..... I love you chota hadi... pata nahi kab ho gya par ho gya aur ajj abhi relise hua... I love you...
Just then a bottle came rolling towards her. She picks it up & smells it. It was a vine. She looks up & sees pramod who was drunk. He can't stand properly. Then she sees a car coming towards him. Susheela pulled him.
S. Tum tum thik hona ?
Pramod jerk his hand & gets a bit far from her.
S. Batao ...
P. Apko kyu itni chinta ho ragi hai ?
S. Tum phle batao tum thik ho ya nahi ?
P. App phle bataiye ki app ne mujhe kyu bachya ?
S. Because I love you duffer 🥺❤️..
P. What really ?
S. Yes I love you 🥺❤️
P. I lo--
She sees a truck coming towards him.
P. ve you too
S. Parmod piche
P. K--
& That truck hits him.
S. (Shouts) Chota hadi

Bye