Ch 105 Condom !

The family members were at the chautala mansion except Sumod and Piya. They came after few minutes.

When they were going to enter the house Mini stopped them while keeping a plate in front of them.

But first Pavni came with another plate. Susheela kept her hands in it and putted on the wall.

Piya. Piya too , Piya too. Pess
Mini. Han baba Piya bhi

Piya too dipped her hands in the plate and putted beside Susheela's Handprint. While Pramod picked her up to reach the height.

Susheela kept her foot inside the first plate and came inside the house. Piya too repeated that , seeing her red foot prints on the floor , joyed with happiness.

All smiled looking at her.

They all ate something - something. When they were going to their respective room to take rest , Agni stopped Garima and all turned.

A. I am sorry Garima ji. I am sorry for not trusting you and sorry for misbehaving with you. Can you accept me as your finance again. I know I did wrong with you. I am guilty for it. I promise I will never hurt you. And now it's your decision. I will accept that whether it will be Yes Or No.

Garima nodded with a smile and both hugged each other tightly.

The day after tomorrow , it was their engagement. Whole hall was decorated with flowers again. All were laughing and giggling again.

Both the couples were Happy. Soon the function started and both exchanged their rings.

When it was done , All congratulated them , Some with Flowers , Some with Chocolates and many other gift.

In between Piya came and gave something to Agni.

Piya. Adni Gift.

She showed him her teeth. When Agni recognized it what the gift is He got shocked.

Agni. *in mind* Condom !

Garima left with no words.

Piya. That's a nice gift. Hmm ?
A. Y.. Yaa
Piya. Oh ! See I have more.

She took some from her pocket.

Agni was double shocked.

Agni. *in mind* Pramod
Piya. Take

She hand over him all of that.

At night , behind the house Agni was beating shit out of Pramod.

P. Just tell me why are you beating me. Ouch !
A. Oh you are acting like you don't know. Huh

He was reading to give him a punch but Pramod stooped his hand.

P. Kripya batane ka kasht kare

He breathe heavily.

A. Who gave Condom to Piya.
P. What ? Condom to Piya. No I didn't.
A. Oh he walked to her.
P. Possible
A. Oh Mr. Doctor
P. Ahh ! I don't know. She must have take from my drawer.
A. It that a thing to keep in the drawer.
P. Aa.. I am sorry. See a bird.
A. Where

Agni looked up.

A. Hey birds don't fly at nigh-- Pramod. Aghr !

Next day was of Haldi.

Agnima haldi was done. Pramod quickly and quietly came to his room with some haldi.

Susheela was taking off her jewels when Pramod came and back hugged her.

He turned her while facing her back to the mirror.

He applied some haldi on her cheeks.

S. Par.. Parmod hamari haldi ho chuki hain.
P. Hmm. I know
S. Toh phir --
P. I am recreating the scence with my wify.

He rubbed his cheeks on her. She closed her eyes and smiled. She was waiting for this moment.

They kissed and back off. Pramod again kissed her for a short while. Then her forehead. She smiled.

The days passed and now the day came for Agnima's marriage.

All the guests were invited. Their weeding was done perfectly.