Ch 89 Two broken hearts

• • • • • •

Piya. Mummmaaaaaa!
Someone. Aaahhh!

Sumod looked at each other and ran towards her room. Their they saw an unknown person was under Piya , like Piya was on his stomach pulling his /her hair and that someone was screaming in pain. The unknown person was wearing mask.

Pramod came and took off piya from that someone. He pulled the mask off and saw Agni.

P. Agni tuh
A. Ahh ! Han main. Kya beti hain re teri. Ahh !
P. Kya meri beti ? Agar koi ase room main ghuse ga toh yeh hi karegi na

Agni made a face.

A. Main toh suprise dene aaya tha
P. Aage se dhyan se diyo suprise , choti Sherni hain yeh meri.
A. Han bhai abb toh note kar lunga yeh.
Piya. Samjhe
A. Han baba samaj gya. Abb chale khelne
Piya. Yesh

Piya clapped and Agni picked her in his arms. In there room , they were playing video game

Piya. Adni you will lose
A. Never
Piya. Adni
A. Hmm *eyes on the game*
Piya. Masi kab aayegi Piya se milne ?

Agni smile disappeared and the grip on the tab lose. He looked at piya who was looking at him innocently.

His eyes goes on his hand , his ring finger was empty.

Piya. Adni har gya yay !

Agni looked at the screen and smiled at the dancing Piya. She stopped dancing and sat on his lap.

Piya. Batao
A. Piya voh na abhi busy hain toh bad main aayegi. Will you wait for her ?
Piya. Yesh I will

Agni smiled at her.

Piya. Do you love hel ?

Agni looked at piya. For once he forgot what happened on Sumod anniversary. He smiled and nodded. Piya too smiled at him.

Piya. Adni Masi ko call karo
A. Huh ?
Piya. Masi ko call karo mujhe unko dekhna hain.

Agni cannot denie her so he had to call her.
When Garima saw the caller I'd she didn't accepted the call and her anger rise. Before that she was crying.

Agni messaged her "piya want to talk to you"
He again called her. Garima quickly wiped her tears and pasted a fake smile on his face.

Piya. Hi masii
G. Hi piya
Piya. Masi apki eyes red - red ho rahi

Agni quickly saw Garima her face was swollen , eyes were red , hairs were messy , lips were dried.

G. Voh screen time thoda jadya ho gya
Piya. Bad manners masi
G. I am sorry
Piya. Piya forgot you

Both laughed.

Piya. Okay Piya going you both talk

Piya gone leaving two broken hearts together.
They both were seeing each other. Garima can't catch her breath , she stopped herself to not to cry. She was Controlling herself.

Agni cutted the call.

At Garima side ;