Ch 73 Piya

S. Tum ..? Yaha is time pe ..?
P. (Controlling his anger) Who was he?
S. Who ?..
P. That guy whom you were hugging , Who was coming out while closing his shirt buttons (quite angry)
S. (Shouts) Parmod ! Stopt it.. he is just my friend.. His shirt button was broken so I just helped him and nothing else !!
Pramod held her hairs.
S. Ahh !!
P. (Shouts) ohh you think I am a fool here !! Tell me the truth
S. The truth is what I said some sec ago..
Pramod slapped her hard that her lower lip started to bleed
P. (Shouts) Tell me the truth dammit!!

Because of their shouting Piya woked up & came down stairs while rubbing her eyes. She saw Pramod shouting at Susheela and Susheela was seeing with watery but angered eyes. She saw how Pramod holds her mouth tightly and how Susheela was pleasing him to leave her as it was paining her. Piya eyes got teary seeing her mother treated like this by her favourite person. Piya loses her patience and shouted to leave her mother for God sake. Pramod looked at her daughter & leaved Susheela quickly. Susheela sat down with the support of the wall as no energy was left in her. Piya ran to her & hugged her. She cried in her arms.

Piya. (angrily) how dale you to touch pia muma
P. (Coming closer) Piya
Piya. No doo away doo away
P. Piya
Piya. No.. I hate you mistel. Pamod Chautala.. doo away
P. Piya

After this agni entered the house & saw Susheela in this condition while Piya was crying in her arms. He sensed what happened here. He looked at Pramod angrily. He gone & turned him. He gave him a tight punch on his face. Agni held his collar.

A.(shouts) How dare you to hurt my sister.. {to susheela} kya hua tha ?

Susheela explained him what happened.

A. He was just her friend you dumb! Only friend., how can you think that much of dirty things Mr. Pramod chuatala

Pramod was silent. Agni dragged him out of his house

A. I trusted you , you broked my trust.

Agni closed the door.

Pramod gone to his house. Mini hugged him as she was worried for him. When mini sense that something was wrong she asked him what happened.. and the answer was "Mom I lost my everything" Mini closed her eyes and exhaled.

P. Mom I lost my everything. My brother , My daughter and My susheela ji. Everything.. Piya hates me. I took susheela ji wrong. I can't be a good son , nor a good father neither a good brother and not a good lover. Piya , she was my everything and main uski nazro main gir gaya.. Agni I broked our promise. I am really bad. I am really bad.

Mini hugged him and rubbed his back. Jay came with water.

Jay. Phir meri beti ka dil tod diya !?
M. Jay abhi nahi he is not well
Jay. And what about susheela ?
M. I will be talking to her.
Jay. Agni ko Maine kabse nahi dekha.
M. I will be talking to him too ,to come back.
Jay. Hmm.. water
M. Yes

Mini helped him to drink the water. Pramod slept in mini lap.

Next day ,
Mini went to susheela house .The bell & susheela opened the door.

Bye