Ch 74 Unknown

Susheela opened the door & her mouth was covered by a handkerchief on which drug was applied. Then men took susheela inside & kept her on the floor with the support of a pillar. He then move towards piya room & make her unconscious too. And then at agni room, agni looked at the men. The men steps towards him but agni twisted his hand. But the men got chance & agni was also unconscious. He then putted three of them in a cab & drove off.
Mini entered the house & saw no one there , the door was also opened. When she asked their neighbors they were blank. She called pramod to ask if they were at their home but they weren't. Pramod was worried about them so he went to mini.

P. Mom ?
M. (Worried)Pramod
M. Pramod Susheela, Piya, Agni kahi nahi hain
P. Ase kaha chale gaye
M. I don't know ,main toh milne aayi thi par jab aayi toh dekha koi bhi nahi hain.

Just then pramod got a call that was from unknown user. He answered the call & a men spoke.

Men. Kese ho pramod ? Pta toh chal gya hoga ki voh tino kidnapp ho chuke hain.
P.(shocked) What ? K.. kon ho tum
Men. Avaj sunke bhi nahi pehchana
P. Pramod started to recognize the voice but was clueless
Men. Meri shadi susheela ke sath ho nahi payi thi sirf teri vajah se
P. (Shocked) R.. Raj !!
R. Haan !!
At the unknown place ,
Susheela slowly got conscious and see all around. She saw piya was tied on chair and agni too. She saw herself tied. , then she saw Raj. She pronounced his name.
Raj turned & saw susheela conscious. He move towards her while she was saying him to go away. Raj rolled his finger on piya face.

R. Mast beti hai teri Susheela

Susheela was begging him to get away from her too. While Pramod was listen each and every word.

R. Aree asa kesa chalega Susheela Ek ko toh mera hona padega. Kyu pramod
P. You bastard! Get away from my daughter and susheela ji
S. Parmod !

Bye !