Ch 96 Vikram

P. What the fuck !

Pramod didn't entered the room.

They all started to laugh.

Piya. Muma apne bhot achi acting kari uss actress ki
May. Yes Susheela , you were better then her.
S. Oh. Thank you thank you

All again laughed. Pramod relaxed.

P. Susheela.. I hate you but I can't loose you. I can't think a day without you too. I want you Susheela and Piya. Till my death. I don't know the reason but can't loose you. It's a type of fear in me.

The movie was over.

At night , Pramod slapped Susheela.

P. That was my important paper Susheela. You spoiled my work. Just get out from here before I do something with you.

Susheela wiped her tears and moved out from the room.

She moved out not even noticing a familiar shadow standing there. 

Pavi was standing behind the Pilar. Her eyes were teary.

Pavni. I am sorry Bhabhi par main aur kuch nahi kar sakti.

Pavni jerked on her place when her phone buzzed. She shivered reading the caller's name. She picked the phone and took it near her ear.

Pavni. H-- hello
Unknown. Hi Pavni ! Kesa chal Raha hain waha sab ?

Pavni was silent.

Unknown. I know acha chal raha hain. Sab kuch bikhar gaya na sirf tumhari vajah se. Tch tch tch.
Pavni. Shut up Vikram.
Vikram. Awaj niche. Tujhe pta hain abhi bhi mere hath main sabki jan hai . Koi galat kadam aur ek gaya.

The call hanged up. Pavni grinned her teeth. She gone to her room.

She sat on the bed hugging her knees.

Pavni. I am sorry. I am sorry.

Flashback..

Pavni was returning from her extra classes when she noticed that someone was following her.

She started to take steps fastly and moved to a narrow street. She breath in and out but then a sharp knife was kept on her neck.

Her eyes widened. She looked at him but can't recognise who is he because of darkness.

Soon the street lights were on and she saw Vikram there. Vikram smirked.

Vik. Hii
Pavni. Vikram

Ready to punch but Vikram held her hand and twisted it.

Vik. Na Na Na Na. Yeh nahi
Pavni. Tuh yaha kyu aaya hain.

Vikram smirked and started to took his steps forward and Pavni backwards.

Soon she collapsed with the wall indicating the end of the street. Vikram came forward and smell her neck. But get backwards and laughed.

Vik. Take a chill. I have my Garima.
Pavni. Unki taraf apni gandi Nazar bhi mat daliyo
Vik. Ohho ! Phla pyar hoon Garima ka.
Pavni. Aur Agni Bhai ne unki phli kiss li.
Vik. Shut up !
Vik. Acha chal sidha point pe aata hoon. Tujhse Kam hain.
Pavni. Chal bee ! Tera kam meri juti bhi naa kare

Pavni laughed. Vikram held her neck.

Vik. Dekh kam karde varna teri puri family ase hi tadpe gi.
Pavni. Main nahi darne wali
Vik. Ooh

Vikram took out his tab and opened a app. He showed Pavni live photage

Vik. Yeh dekh yahi haina tera vishal sa ghar. Agar soch isme se koi mar gya toh.
Pavni. Vikram
Vik. Agar sab kuch thik chahiye toh karde mera kam.

Pavni closed her eyes and said "bol kya kam hain"

Vik. Dekh tujhe Pramod aur Susheela ko alag karna hain. Ase alag karna hain ki unko ek dusre se nafrat ho Jaye aur voh nafrat Divorce tak paunch jaye.
Pavni. Vikram
Vik. Mera kam ya ek ke bas ek sab ki jan

Pavni closed her fist.

Vik. Aur han uske sath sath Agni aur Garima ko bhi alag karna hain. Okay.

Vikram pats her cheeks. Pavni jerked his hand. Vikram gone. Pavni lifelessly moved to the house and entered her room.

She opened her almira but then some papers fell down. She picked it up.

They were adoption paper. She smiled and kept it inside again.

Soon she got an idea toh work on to separate the 4 loving birds.

Pavni. I am sorry but app charo ke rishte ko bachne main , main sabki jan jhokim main nahi dal skti. I am sorry.

The plan was that she will be creating a drama on Sumod anniversary of that all have hided the fact that she was adopted. And she will be taking the name of Susheela that she had told her about her adoption.

Flashback ends..