Ch 94 Embarrassed

Dp gone while saying this along with Garima who was seeing the brothers with hatred.

They scoffed and gone to their respective room to work. Susheela gone in the kitchen to help the servants as she can't sit for a single minute.

Piya. Muma
S. Han bolo
Piya. Muma Piya ke sath khelo. Please
S. Bacha mumma is busy can't play
Piya. Pess
S. Go and play with your Dada
Piya. He too denied.
S. Offo ! Ask him again with your puppy eyes. Okay !
Piya. Okay !

They both clapped. Piya gone giggling.

At sumod room ~

Piya entered while holding her toys.

Piya. Dada !
P. Hmm
Piya. Piya wants to play
P. Piya dada is working
Piya. Okay okay ! You work Piya will play with you.
P. Whatever !

Piya opened her toy box and took something's out from it.

When she was done she opened the television and started to watch a drama.

In drama

Boy. We are together again
Girl. Yes but I won't survive *coughed*
Boy. Why ?
Girl. In my throat a fish stick is there. Now I can only live for 4 months.
Boy *crying* who said you to eat that fish ? Can't you eat rice instead of it.
Girl. Actually, that day my brain just popped out of my head.

The girl cried more.

They both hugged and cried.

End of the drama ! {Free main dekha hain yeh drama abb comments chaiye mujhe}

Piya gone to Susheela who was drinking red juice. Piya shouted and the drink stuck in her throat that's why she coughed hard.

But piya thought that in Susheela's throat too something has got stucked and now she is going to die and leave her forever.

Piya. Mumma
S. Hmm *cough*
Piya. Piya is sorry. I will do every work.
S. No need bacha *cough*
Piya. No you are ill. Let me call dada
S. Nahi Piya
Piya. Shh !

Piya shouted Pramod's name and he hurriedly came downstairs.

Piya. Muma is splitting blood. She is ill.
P. What The Fuck ! What happened. Are you fine
S. Yes I am fine

Susheela explained the story and Piya makes a 'O' mouth.

S. But what about you ?
P. Huh
S. No I mean. Just look at yourself. A joker.

Susheela laughed and the other servants too laughed with her. Pramod gone to check himself in the mirror.

His lips were red. Below eyes was kajal applied. His hair had many clips on them. His cheeks were red.

He looked at Piya who was giggling. Pramod ran to catch her but she hugged Susheela tightly and Susheela picked her up.

Piya tapped on his head three - four times and some light came from the clips.

She giggled again. Pramod chuckled seeing her daughter happy.

P. Naughty girl ! Come here

Pramod took Piya from Susheela. He made her sit on the sofa and tickled her.

She was laughing harder. Susheela smiled with tears.

Just after that , some clients arrived at their home with Jay and was shocked to see Pramod like that.

Pramod was embarrassed as hell. He normally walked towards the room.

When he reached the room he pulled his hair in frustration. Why the hell they came at that time.

Susheela walked towards him and made him sit on the couch.

She slowly started to pull out the clips from his hair. Then removed his lipstick and kajal and the blush.

Pramod wore suit and Susheela tied the tie. She was controlling her laugh.

P. Hehehe !

Susheela burst out laughing when Pramod gone but he can listen the sound of laughing.

He throw his hand in air but relaxed himself when he came downstairs. They all acted that nothing happened a while ago.

If they giggled in between so they will be in trouble so they controlled their laugh.