Ch 95 "decided to Move on"

The metting ended. Just after that Mayank arrived. Piya ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Piya. My bear !
May. Yes Pretty lady
Piya. You came to meet Piya and Piya's mumma. Right?
May. Yes Pretty lady

They heard a sound , someone clearing his / her throat. They turned and found pramod standing behind them with his hands in his pocket.

May. Pretty lady , I think sir has a problem in his throat 
Piya. Yes I think too. Dada vicks ki goli lo hich kich dur karo

Piya giggled. Pramod picked Piya in his arms.

Piya. No dada , Piya wants to be with My bear.

She came down from his arms and stands infront of Mayank.

She raised her arms indicating him to lift her. And how can Piya's bear refuse to his Pretty lady.

He picked Piya in his arms. Piya pressed his nose and he created a sound.

She giggled and starts doing again and again.

But someone was burning.

Soon , Susheela too came while wiping her hands from the apron she was wearing.

S. Mayank , you could called me that you are coming , so that i could prepare some dishes and desserts for you.
May. Aish no ! No problem. My stomach is full.

He touched his stomach. Susheela smiled. Pramod rubbed his nape in jealousy.

May. Yaa ! I forgot to tell why I am here. Actually I want you both to take outside.
P. Wouldn't you take my permission Mr. Mayank.
May. Sir ! You will be probably saying yes. So I...
P. So you don't even bothered to asked me right.
May. R.. right

He faked laugh.

P. And on the point of permission. I won't give the permission to take my belongings with you.
May. Okay then I will be staying here.
Piya. Yes
P. You can't stay here

Pramod shouted his lungs out. But who cares.

They all ran to the room while Mayank dragged Susheela with him.

They were seeing the movie while Pramod was doing their work. When they order something he has to present it.

Pramod was standing outside listening to their talks.

When the movie was in middle , Susheela paused it.

Susheela turned to Mayank.

S. Mayank I have "decided to move on". I will be moving on. I... I wanna say that I love you Mayank. I really love you. From the day when our friendship grew , my feelings towards you also developed. You know psychology say if a crush on person remains more then 4 months than it is called love. I don't deserve someone better , I deserve you Mayank. I deserve you.