Ch 60 Bhagya

She was shocked & pramod just passed a smile.
Dp. Kya hua susheela kya hai usme ?
G. (With smile) ha ha mujhe bhi bta
S. ( emotionless) pramod ki shadi ka card 💔🙂
Garima smile got fade.
Dp. Aree wah
S. kon hai voh badnaseeb ladki?
Ku. Susheela 😬
S. 😒
P. Voh rahi.. come in devyani
Devyani- pramod ki kabhi na hone wali wife 🤣
Devyani came in & said namaste to everyone present there. All were impressed from her.
P. Toh uncle hamari engagement 29 ko hai app sab ko aana hai
Dp. Ha ha zarrur aayege
P. Thank you... chale devyani
Dev. Hmm
All get in there work but susheela was standing on the stairs looking outside to pramod that he opened the car gate for devyani & she remembers that moment when pramod opened gate for her. They gone ..
Dp. Susheela collage nahi jana kya ?
S. Huh?? Ha ha papa bas ja rahi hu
Dp. Hmm..
At college
Susheela was in the class but her mind was somewhere else. She was thinking about pramod. & the day passed.
Now the day came for the engagement
Ruhails were present in chautala mansion. All were waiting for pramod & devyani.
They came & mini anuty send susheela to take the ring. Susheela saw that ring & wear it as it was looking nice. When she was going to remove it was tight for her. Mini anuty came.
M. Aao bacha
S. Hmm 😶
Susheela gone on stage & give the box to pramod , pramod opened it & finds it was empty.
P. Ring kaha hai ?
S. Voh voh mere hath mai phas gayi 😓
P. What... I want the ring now (shouts).. have you not listened susheela ji i want the ring now...
S. Voh voh nikal nahi rahi hai 😖
Pramod took her hand & tries to take it out from her hand forcefully but it was tight.
S. Ahh 😖
P. Apko zarrurt kya thi pahene ki ?
S. 😖
Dev. Koi bat nahi pramod... kabhi kabar ho jata hai ring se kya matlab tumhara pyar toh mere liye utna hi haina ☺
S. 🥴
P. Hmm 😒
S. 😶
The next day was for haldi
Susheela was wearing a red kurti. But bymistake some sauce fall on the kurti so she gone for change but her room was filled with anuty's gossiping. So she gone to devyani room to change & forgot her clothes so she wore devyani cloth. A yellow kurti. There was a shall with it. She wore it & hide her face & laughed. Just then mini anuty came & took susheela with her imaging that she is devyani as devyani was also wearing the same kurti.
S. M--
M. Shh phle hi late ho rahe hai devyani
Susheela tried to lift her shall but mini covered it & said that she will be not getting it off till the haldi function gets over.
She took susheela to the haldi function & helps her to sit on the small stool. One by one all came there to apply haldi over susheela. The haldi was over & then devyani came running.
All were shocked to see devyani there. All looked at susheela that who is she ? Mini anuty lift her shall & saw susheela there.
M. Susheela tum
S. Ha mai mai apko kabse batana chahati hu ki mai devyani nahi hu mai susheela hu par koi bat hi nahi sun raha.. mai kya karti..
P. Dam it !! Devyani tum kese late ho gyi
Dev. Voh meri kurti phat gayi thi ek nail ke sath mai aakar toh mai bas use stitch kar rahi thi.. abb app jaldi haldi laga dijiye
Anuty. Aree kese yeh haldi toh susheela ko lag chuki hai abb tere ko nahi laga sakte
Dev. What asa kuch nahi hota chaliye lagaiye
Devyani sat on the small stool but the haldi falls from its place.
Anuty. Joh bhagya mai nahi likha hota voh kabhi nahi milta devyani. Susheela ke bagya mai pramod ke nam ki haldi likhi thi toh voh use lag gyi. Abb bhagye ko kon badal sakta hai...
M. Hmm
All gone
At evening
Susheela was roaming there & saw pramod & devyani were standing too close to each other she thinks that they are going to kiss 🥴..
She shouted "pramod"
They both get aparted with a jerk. Devyani gone from there. Pramod too susheela..

Bye