Ch 71 Conference

She entered the room & took piya silently from there without disturbing the brothers. She make piya ready for school & till then the brothers came down.
Piya. Adni chale ?
P. Ajj main chod ke aayu ?
Piya. H--
S. (Intrupt) koi jarrurt nahi hai
P. Par --
S. Agni chod ke aao
A. Hmm
They both gone. Pramod also gone to his house.. now for few days pramod regularly comes to meet piya. But the next day he didn't came and the the next day too.. piya was missing him. For two day she was standing on the gate waiting for pramod to come.. she cried for hours so her health was effected by this. Soon she had fever..
S. Adat ban chuka hai yeh , phle meri phir piya ki.. that's why main piya ko use dur rakh rahi thi agni..
A. Haa par pramod hai kaha ?
S. I don't know & who cares
But deep inside she was worried for him.
Next day , Susheela gone to pramod house & from there she got to know that pramod had gone outside for an conference. She took a relief breathe as many wrong things were coming in her mind. She gone to her house. She entered the house & a men was sitting on the sofa.
Men. App mere ghar gayi thi na ?
S. H --- tu... tum... nahi
S. Pramod tum toh conference ke liye--
P. Ooo
S. 😐
P. Main aagya vese you don't care of me apne hi bola tha na "who cares"
Susheela looked at agni
A. ☻
Pramod jumped from the sofa & started to come near her.
P. Care karti hai app
S. (Moving back) M... du.. du.. dur dur
P. Bataiye
S. Umm
Pramod raised his eyebrows & starts smiling.. seeing him smiling she was controlling herself not to smile.. she placed her thumb and a finger on her both eyebrows side , looked down and smiled for a sec.. & then looked up.. move towards the water jug. She drank water. Piya came..
Piya. Ahh... pia miched you mistel handsome
Pramod took her in his arms..
Piya. Pia ne apto bot mich kiya
P. Apke mister handsome ne bhi apko miss kiya
A. Maine bhi miss kiya
P. Aur piya ki mumma ne mujhe miss kiya *pulling her by her waist*
P. Haina
S. Hmm

Bye