Ch 93 Divorce

They turned back and saw Pramod and Agni. They dragged the girls towards the car. They drove off to their house.

At house , Pramod and Agni threw the sisters on the floor. They tore their dress and fucked them.

While Susheela was pleasing Agni and Pramod to leave Garima. But the two monsters , they were deaf.

After few hours , they left them. Garima was fainted and Susheela was half conscious.

Pramod held her mouth.

P. Aage se koi chalaki nahi varna joh apki halat haina voh hi same apki bhen ki bhi hogi , Susheela ji.

Pramod leaves her mouth in jerk and Susheela fainted there.

After few hours , Susheela opened her eyes because of some vibration. She saw that her phone was vibrating. She saw the caller I'd and it was chachi.

She saw Garima and picked the call. She cleared her throat before speaking.

S. Hello chachi
Chachi. Hello Susheela Garima aayi hain kya vaha ?

Susheela looked at Garima.

S. Han chachi kyu bata ke nahi aayi ?
Chachi. Nahi ham sabko toh chinta ho gayi thi. Shukar hain voh tere pass hain. Dhayan rakhna uska.

Susheela muffed her cry.

S. Han chachi.

She cutted the call and started to cry.

After some time , Garima opened her eyes. Her face was pale and swollen.
Garima hugged Susheela.

Garima hissed in pain as her lower part was paining. Susheela took Garima to washroom so that she can clean herself.

S. Tuh ajj mat jaiyo ghar pe. Okay

Gatima nodded as she doesn't have any energy to speak. Her throat was dry bcz of screaming.

It became her life horrible nightmare. She couldn't thought that her love will do such things with her. He would rape her.

G. Mujhe case file karvani hain
S. Kya karegi case file karvake
G. Huh ?
S. Dekh Garima main unki side nahi hoon but kya karegi toh unke khilaf F.I.R file karvake. Ulta tuh hi suffer karegi.

Few days later , Garima was all fine but the marks on her body were still visible. So Susheela gave her a sheet to cover herself.

Flashback ends

Dp. Chal
G. Papa

Dp held her hand. Dp gone to Chautala's mansion. He called Pramod and Agni.

When they came , he slapped Agni and Pramod.

Dp. Tumhari himmat kese hui
P. Relax father in law
Dp. Chup
P. Oh God itna gussa yeh apki health ke liye thik nahi hain
Dp. Doctor shab app chup rahiye. Mujhe meri beti jidiye
P. Voh toh meri wife haina
Dp. Apki thi , ab tum dono ka divorce hoga.
P. Oh. Really ?

Susheela came downstairs.

P. Thik hain phir , par ek shart hain
A. Apko apki dusri beti mujhe deni hogi. Use mari shadi karvani hogi. Yeh shart manjoor hain apko.
S. Papa !

Dp looked at her.

S. Koi shart manjoor nahi hain papa ko. Papa app please jaiye kyu uski life barbad kar rahe hain.
G. Susheela meri life barbad ho chuki hain. Aur kitna karega yeh.

Pointing towards Agni. Agni rolled his eyes.

S. Papa please app jaiye. Main yaha thik hoon.
G. Is ghar main tuh thik hain. Kitna jhut bolegi. Huh ?

Dp kissed her forehead.

Dp. Meri bailbudhi itni badi ho gyi.

Susheela smiled with her tears.

Dp. Yad rakhna yeh dharmpal kaatelal Ruhail tumhe nahi chodega. Samjhe.
P. Ok father in law. We brothers like challenge.