Ch 104 Forgiveness

P. I am sorry Susheela ji. You know my sister is important for me.
S. Main important nahi hu kya ?
P. Ho app.
S. Isliye tumne mere upar shaq Kiya right?
P. No Susheela ji--
S. What no Parmod what no ? Main jise shakash se pyar karti hoon usne hi mere upar hath uthaya , ek bar nahi Kai bar--
P. Susheela ji--
S. Mujhe bolne do Parmod.. Mujhe lagta tha ki tuh meri respect karoge meri feelings ki respect karoge but nahi you.. You Forced with me to do that. I Hate You Parmod.

She broke down. Pramod quickly hug her but she was pushing him. He now tightly hugged her , stopping her.

P. Please app asa mat boliye , ap chahe meri hadiyan tod de. I don't care but don't hate me. Please Susheela ji. I Love You. 
S. Nahi , Nahi , chodo mujhe
P. Nahi main nahi chodu ga apko. App meri hain.
S. Nahi , nahi hoon
P. Apke kehne se nahi ho jayega
S. Ho jayega
P. Asa apka chota Hadi hone hi nahi dega.

He kissed her hairs. Soon she started to cry. He rubbed her back.

S. M.. Maine tumhe bola tha.. Trust me Trust me par nahi-- tum bhot gande hoo
P. Han main bhot ganda hoon bhot. App mujhe batao main kya karu iske liye.
S. Mujhse bhot dur chale jao.

Pramod got shocked.

P. Nahi , main kahi nahi ja raha apko chod ke. Main mar jaunga apke bina.
S. Aur mera kya hal tha us waqt. Tum pass the phir bhi aakeli thi main.

Susheela broke the hug and gone to another room. And Pramod was guilty , sitting there with emotions. Questions were roaming in his head. 'Why he didn't trusted her that time'. 'He should have listened to her'. He was cursing himself for this.

Pramod to gone and didn't eaten anything since yesterday.

At night , Susheela entered his room with a tray.

Pramod looked at her and smiled. She kept the try side and kept her head on his lap. She held his hand.

S. Vada karo aage se asa kabhi nahi karoge. Mujhe hurt nahi karoge.
P. I... I promise , pakka wala

He kissed her forehead.

Susheela smiled and took the tray.

She made a bit and give him to eat. They both shared the food and slept after eating.

Pramod was happy and Susheela too. He got his forgiveness.

My story completed 5k votes. Thank you to the viewers , voters and commenters.