Ch 91 Bruises

Pramod was waiting for party to end and it ended. Sumod sat in.the car and drove off to the mansion.

He held Susheela's arm harshly and dragged her to the hall. Susheela gulped looking at Pramod who was glaring her.

Before Susheela could speak , pramod spoke

P. Who was he ?
S. Who ?
P. With whom you were talking , ignoring your Husband.
S. Ac... actually , He was Amir.
P. Oh
S. He came first to me to talk
P. So can't you come to me
S. No , you were busy talking with your friends so I thought to start a conversation between us. That's it..
P. Whatever , you have made a mistake so you should receive it's punishment also.

He broke a glass bottle and ask her to walk on her. Susheela looked at him with fear.

P. Fast or else the punishment would be doubled. And stay quiet as Piya is sleeping. Hmm. Now come.

With no help she has to walk on the broken glass pieces. She took one step and hissed in pain.

She muffed her scream by putting her hand on her mouth , when she took another step.

Tears were falling continously. She finally reached to Pramod but fall in his arms.

P. That's like a Good Girl.

Pramod picked her in his arms and went upstairs.

There , he was silently and slowly taking out the pieces of glass from her feet and then bandaging it.

P. How many times I have to say that stay away from other men. I don't like it. You are mine. Only of Pramod.

P. If piya asked what happened , don't say anything I will handle it. Okay. Don't dare to speak anything.

Susheela nodded.

P. I want words Mrs. Susheela Chautala.
S. O... okay

They both slept on the bed.

Next morning , Piya asked the question that what happened to her mother. Pramod was ready with a excuse and Piya thought it was true.

Piya. Muma take care. Okay. Piya going.
Bye !
S. Bye bacha

When Piya and Pramod left , Minay entered the hall. Mini gaze goes on her feet.

Mini. Yeh ?
S. Asi chot aur kon de sakta hain mom

Susheela laughed sadly. Mini felt pitty for her but can't help.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

It's been two weeks , Susheela feet were perfectly fine but her heart. It gets hurt by every single word of Pramod and Agni.

When her heart needs loves it receives only hate from the two men whom she loved and thought they would never hurt her , rather than they will protect her.

But they were hurting her and making the badass girl goes silent. Mini miss her before Susheela.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

After few days, Place ; At Ruhail House

Garima came lifeless in the house , Covered with the a sheet. All looked at her.

Her lips were swollen , face pale , her face has marks.

Chachi. Garima
Puttu. Didi

Puttu closed the door and Chachi removed the sheet from Garima's body.

They were shocked.

Shocked to see bruises on her whole body.

She hugged Chachi and cried her heart out.

All were imagining dirty thoughts. They were praying not to come true their imaginary thoughts.