Ch 79 Laughed

Susheela done her morning routine and was in kitchen as instructed by dadi ji. It was her first day in her husband kitchen so she was said to make some food.

She was done with it while mini was helping her with it. She came with a big tray there were many dishes. Dadi was already sitting on the chair waiting to tell the mistakes in the food.

She put some food in everyone's plate. She got a side. Just then she saw a cockroach, So she just slided it away but by mistake the slipper came out from her feet and touched to dadi back.

As from this sudden , Dadi got jerk and her hand gets on the food plate. There was a silence in the hall. No one dare to laugh at it. Dadi got up from her chair and washed her hand. She came back.

S. Dadi main phir se de du
Dadi. Toh de gi nahi kya
S. Han Han de rahi hu

She puts some food in her plate. All ate and appreciated from the cooking , Including dadi.

At sumod room ,

Susheela was adjusting her saree that was not being adjusted by her alone. Pramod was seeing her being fully focused in that at very first time. He was smiling like an idiot seeing her wife less adjusting and more playing with a saree.

And at last , she got stuck in that , she was about to fall but pramod held her hand. They both had an eye contact. Susheela broked it. Pramod took her saree palu and started to adjust it.

She was staring him with mouth opened. He saw her and closed her mouth.

P. Don't stare me like that Susheela ji or else I will turn wild.
S. Oh tuh phir main bhi tumhari hadiyan todne ko tayar hun.

Pramod gulped.

At evening,

Something was there in oven and dadi was unaware about that when her eyes goes to it she quickly turned off the button and took the dish out with a cloth and pured a glass of water. Then there was all smoke around dadi.

All came running. Susheela was the one who started to laugh at her and then the others. Susheela clicked some of her pictures. And some with filters and showed the family members. All laughed hard. Agni was rolling on the floor.

Dadi. Na bas bas pet fhat jayega tum sab ka.

All laughed louder.

Hey after a long time ik.

Here is the new chapter.

How was it ?.