Ch 90 Beautiful

At Garima's side ;
She landed on the bed on her stomach. She started to cry.

G. Kyu kiya pavni ne asa ? Kyu ? Sirf uski vajah se hamara.. *hiccup* hamara rishta , ham , sab bikhar gaya.

She looked at sky. She wipes her tears.

G. Aur app *hiccup* app mujhe kabhi khush nahi dekh sakte na. Haina ? Jab bhi move on karne ka sochti hoon use doo kadam app piche le aate ho. Phle Vikram , Usne mera dil toda aur abb *hiccup* abb Agni.
G. Kabhi kabar toh main khud apni hi bhen se jealous hone lagti hoon. Why only she deserves a better life ? Why not me ? Ab toh sirf Agni meri ek adhuri khwaish ban ke reh gya hain.

Puttu was looking at Garima.

Pu. Pavni I hate you. Sirf tumhari vajah se sab kuch bikhar gaya. Sab kuch. Meri Garima didi kitni khush thi , mujhe Lagne laga tha ki ab Agni ji-- , Agni meri didi ko phir se.. khair yeh meri sirf ek incomplete wish banke reh gyi.

Puttu quietly chuckled and once again gone to console her crying sister who was complaining to the God.

Next evening ;

P. Are you ready ?
S. Hmm.. just 2 minutes
P. You are saying 2 minutes for about 15 minutes. What are you doing ?

Pramod came in the room and harshly turned Susheela towards him. He was lost in her.

She wore a blue saree (wore in the episode when Sushima meets after their fight)

She snapped her fingers before tucking her hair behind her ears.

Pramod came in sense.

P. Shall we go

Susheela shook her head in no. Pramod raised his eyebrow questioning 'why'.

She took his tie. She started to tie the tie as he doesn't know how to tie a tie.

He looked at her. It was not the first time of her tieing his tie but he never looked at her.

He saw how beautiful she looks.

They sat in the car and cab dropped them to their destination.

Pramod's friends were jealous of him as how he got such beautiful wife.

He said that he has stolen the moon from the stars and now he will be keeping it safe.

They all said 'ooohh'

Susheela unknowingly blushed at that.

Pramod was with his friends and Susheela was sitting on a chair looking around.

A guy came and sat near her. He said hii and they started to talk. His name was Amir.

But a pair of eyes were watching them. Pramod closed his fist in anger. But smirked.

P. Mrs. Susheela Chautala tonight you will be meeting hell.