Ch 85 Picture

He was shocked to see the breakfast was already there. He sat on the chair and started to eat. Susheela was standing beside him but not uttering a word. Pramod glanced at her and saw that she was looking at the floor. Looking hot in her blue saree.

He pulled her and she landed on his lap. He gave a wet kiss on her bare back and shiver ran down through her body. He gave a bite to her and cleaned her lips.

He got up from the chair when Susheela got up from his lap.

P. Hmm.. ignoring me wify

Susheela looked at him. She shook her head in no.

P. Ok then give me a kiss
S. Huh 
P. Yes Susheela ji , give me a kiss
S....
P. Fast I am getting late for my work
S. Mujhe kuch Kam yad aa gya main aayi
P. Koi Kam nahi hain
S. Parmod , mera phone baj raha hain
P. It's here

Pramod pointed at her phone which was kept on the sofa. She gluped as she has no other chance. She moved forward and peck his lips. Pramod pulled her and kissed her back.

P. That's perfect

He smirked and left. Susheela sat on the sofa emotionless. She cursed her destiny for what it has done with her. She always thinks that pramod will change one day but he was getting worse day by day.

A voice came from the main gate , "mumma". Susheela turned her gaze towards the door and saw Piya standing there. Susheela smiled and Piya ran towards her to hug her.

S. Mera bacha aagya
Pi. Han mumma apko pta hain mujhe bhot maza aaya camp pe
S. Hmm
Pi. Haan.. mumma dada kaha hain
S. Voh toh apne work pe chale gye
Pi. Ham chale kya hospital
S. Nahi bacha abhi dada busy honge na
Pi. Pess mumma with food. Pess
S. Okay
Pi. Yaay I love you mumma
S. I love you too

After sometime they both got ready and Susheela prepared lunch for pramod. They reached hospital and entered Pramod's cabin.

Pi. Dada
P. Piya

Piya hugged Pramod.

Pi. Dada Piya aur mumma apke liye lunch laaye
P. Acha toh doon
Pi. Apko pta hain Piya ne bhi one chapati banayi

Susheela gave pramod lunch and all ate. Quietly Piya clicked sumod picture eating together and send to Garima.

Garima smiled looking at the photo and send a heart to Piya.