Ch 88 Joker guy

They all reached home. Susheela offered him tea and visit the house but he denied.

Piya pulled his hand and took him inside the house. She make him sit on the couch , they were talking , laughing and Susheela was adoring them.

She too laughed at Mayank jokes. Mayank was a joker guys since childhood. He is the one who can make anybody laugh in even serious situations. Susheela's good friend who can make her laugh at her worst.

Mayank and Piya gone to Susheela to help them. They both created the kitchen a mess. Susheela was soo done with them.

Then Piya , took some flour in her hand and put on Mayank face. All three laughed. Mayank took the flour and applied on Susheela's face. They three laughed hard. Then Susheela took the flour and threw on Piya.

They were enjoying their time with each other. But a pair of eye was seeing them which was gone unnoticed by all three. It got darken when Mayank swirl Susheela.

P. What the hell he is doing here ?

He gone to kitchen and fake cough to get their attention. They all looked at him.

May. S.. sir
P. May I ask you what are you doing here ?
May. Actually , S.. sir we both Susheela and I are good friends from childhood. So...

Pramod stopped him by showing his hand as he knows the rest of the story.

May. I think I should go
P. Yes you should

Mayank gone. Susheela gulped seeing pramod. Pramod picked piya up and step towards the hall.

She knew the night will be going to be difficult. She prepared coffee for pramod and sit on the opposite couch.

Piya. Muma
S. Hmm...
Piya. Mayank uncle is very good isn't.
S. Yes , and you were too close to him even in such less time.

Susheela said to make pramod jealous and he was.

Piya. I like him. Do you too like him ?

Pramod gaze stopped at Susheela , Thinking what she will answer.

S. Umm.. I like him as a friend. He is a joker guys. I love him.

Susheela covered her mouth.

Piya. Ooh ! I too love him.
P. Piya let's go to sleep.
Piya. Okay dada. Good night muma
S. Good night bacha

Pramod made Piya slept and gone to Susheela.

He pinned her towards the wall.

P. So you love him
S. Nahi parmod ,voh actually galti se split ho gaya.
P. I don't think so

• • • • • •

Piya. Mummmaaaaaa!