Ch 86 Friend

Piya was sleeping on couch. Susheela was looking at Pramod who was doing his work. He knows that she was staring at him. He looked at her and she moved her gaze.

P. What ?
S. Nothing. Just thinking how night changes.

Susheela chuckled.

S. How a heartiest person changed into a heartless person.
P. And how an innocent girl turns into a villain.
S. It's what you think parmod. Mujhe pata hain main sachi hoon. Isko proff karna main zarrori nahi samajhti.

S. Just think whatever you want to think but at last you will be regretting Mr. Parmod Chautala.
S. Par jab tak tum yeh samjho ge ki main sahi thi tab tak toh main tumse bhot dur ja chuki hongi.

She again chuckled and pramod closed his fist. Pramod could say something , just then pramod secretory came inside.

P.S. Sir !
P. I have told you mayank not to enter my cabin without knocking
P.S. I am sorry sir

Mayank gase goes on Susheela. He was facing her back. The figure was looking to him similar but he shrugged it off.

May. Sir ! A patient in room xxx has critical health so you have to check him up.
P. Okay

Pramod gone and Mayank goes to Susheela. He looked at her and was shocked.

May. Susheela

Susheela lift her face and saw Mayank. Susheela hugged him immediately.

May. Oii ! Tuh yaha kya kar rahi hain *crassed her hairs*
S. Woh...
May. Don't tell you are pramod's wife

Susheela nodded and mayank hugged her more tightly.

S. Umm.. I can't breath

They broke the hug.

May. You would be happy. Right ?

Susheela looked at him and nods a little but mayank read her face.

May. Is everything alright between you too ?

Susheela again looked at him.

May. You can tell me Susheela

Mayank said in a comforting tone. Susheela thinks that she can tell her most trusted friend.

S. Actually,

Susheela explained all the things. Mayank was shocked too listen that. He also said that he would be with her , She can call him anytime. Mayank gaze goes on sleeping Piya.

May. Is she your daughter

He asked pointed at Piya. Susheela nodded.

May. Before this shit just occurred in your life

Susheela shook her head in no.

S. I have adopted her.
May. What !
S. Yes
May. What , now what's the story

Susheela told him the story.

May. You guys were still together. Wow !
May. Is pavni here villain
S. Noo , She is such a sweet girl.
May. Ohh

Just then Piya started to move on the couch indicating that she would woke up anytime.