Ch 103 I Promise

V. Shut up your pretty mouth.

Garima laughed.

G. Making me shut can't change the truth. You are a cheater.

Vikram held Garima's hair and she whined in pain.

The next moment they heard a loud thud. The door was on the floor.

Vikram looked at the men who broked the door.

V. Pramod !

4-5 mens came to fight with them , soon they were on the ground with lots of blood.

Both the brother were taking their steps forward and Vikram was taking each step backward.

Pramod pulled him , punched on his face. Agni gone and untied the sisters. But Susheela falled. Agni was quick to catch her.

A. Pramod leave him , first we should take them to house. Police will be doing their work.

Pramod hummed and pushed Vikram on the floor and took  unconscious Susheela in his arms.

Agni was going to lift Garima but she refused and said she is capable of walking. But Agni being Agni , he lifted her up.

She was hitting on his chest continuously but that didn't effected Agni a little.

Soon they were at their another house which was near to them and doctor was called to check them up. By then , Ruhails came.

When Doctor gone. Puttu came forward.

Puttu. Mujhe.. aa.  Mujhe nahi actually Pavni ko app sabse kuch kehna hain.
A. Han Pavni bol
Pavni. Bhaiya --
A. Hmm
Pavni. I am sorry
P. Sorry kyu ?
Pavni. Meri vajah se yeh sab hua
P. Susheela and Garima ji kidnap ?
Pavni. Han bhi aur nah bhi
Mini. Tuh kehna kya chahti hain ?
Pavni. Voh..

Pavni told them the whole story when and how she met Vikram and he said to separate all four of them. How she made plan and applied on sumod anniversary and so on..

Pavni. I am sorry.

She cried.

Pramod and Agni looked at the unconscious sisters.

A. Pavni --
P. Agni ! Isme Pavni ki koi galti nahi hain. Hamari family ko bachane ke liye usko yeh karna pada aur yeh sahi tha. Agar ek ke marne se baki logo ki jan bach sakti hain toh usko mar dena hi behtar hain. She did right.
Mini. I hope tumhe apni galti ka ahesas ho gya hoga. Right ?

Both nodded with guilt.

Dp. Toh ab main apni bachiyon ko apne ghar leke jaunga. Divorce ke papers apke pass aa jayenge doctor shab.
P. No No ! Please dharampal ji please. Susheela ji ko mujhse alag mat kijiye. Please. Mom please say something.
Mini. I think dharmpal ji is right.
Jay. Yes Pramod he is right.
P. No please. I promise I won't hurt her again.
Mini. Agar tuh phir se hurt karega toh ?
P. Main nahi karunga..
Mini. Agar kiya toh ?
P. Mom I will not.
Mini. Agar kiya toh ?
P. So... It will be your decision.

The sisters were conscious by then. Pramod hugged Susheela and said sorry thousands of time.

Susheela broke the hug.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Will Susheela forgive him?
Will Sumod be together again or will be separated?