Ch 78 Weeding

Susheela smirks.

S. Acha toh app dono kisse jadya pyar karte ho ? Mujhe ya pramod se
Mini. Tujh se
Mini'. Pramod se
S. Ahh mini anuty

Susheela hugged Mini. Pramod got shocked he checked himself in mirror if he is visible or not.

Mini' gulped and ran from there. Police were behind her but soon the news came that someone shooted her.

At Ruhail house, Mini slapped Susheela.

S. Anuty
M. Anuty nahi mom. *susheela nodded* aur kya zarrurt thi is nalayk ke samne hath jodne ki , chala Jata toh chala jata koi aur mil jata.
S. Nahi anuty , Ab Koi Aur Nahi Sirf Yeh Hi Chaiye, Do Bar Khote- Khote Bachi Hu , Abb Khona Nahi Chahti Isko. Abb Chaiye Toh Sirf Yeh Hi Varna Aur Koi Nahi.

Mini hits her head slightly and kissed her forehead. She hits pramod arm.

P. Ahh !
M. Ahh ! Tuh ghar chal phir batati hu tujko...

All laughed. The wedding held , all were happy, Susheela hugged her family members and sitted in the car.

At chautala house , Susheela ghar pravesh was done. Susheela was sitting on bed , in her thoughts that what if pramod do wrong things with hers as couple do at their first night , what if she says no but he will force her to do.

She was busy in thinking when pramod entered, she flinched. She bits her lower lip.

Pramod understood what going in her mind. He came forward and sit beside her.

S. Amm *she gulped*
P. Don't worry, app jab comfortable hongi tab.

Susheela smiled and pramod kissed her forehead. Both changed their dress in some comfortable ones and slept on the bed. At midnight Susheela slowly came towards him and hugged him as she saw a bad nightmare.

He flinched at the sudden action. He thinks to put his hand on her waist or not , but much before that Susheela took his hand and kept his hand on her waist.

She hugged him tightly, her head was on his chest. He cuddle her.

Next morning, Pramod waked up before her and slowly got up without disturbing her peacefull sleep. He got fresh and gone downstairs.

Dadi. Aree pramod bahu kaha hai ?
P. Dadi voh so rahi hain
Dadi. Abhi tak *shocked*
P. Jii.. kyu ?
Dadi. Na nayi naveli Dhulan ko toh pati se phle uth jana chaiye , ree mini utha usko.
M. Mummy sone dete hai na usko

Dadi ji shook her head in disbelief. After some time Dadi gone to her room and threw a jug of water on her. Susheela got up quickly.

Dadi. Na bahu ko hena apne pati se phle uth jana chaiye.. kal se jaldi
S. H-- han