Ch 81 Your wife

Months passed , the day came of sumod anniversary but still Susheela was quite rude with pavni as her periods were at heavy flow. The day comes , the whole hall was decorated with balloons, many guests were invited , sumod friends , ruhails were also there. All were happy. Susheela gone to house because she was not feeling well and there was much time left to start the party. Pramod nodded. But before that pavni came and stopped the event.

M. Kya hua pavni bacha
Pav. Oh please mrs. Mini Chautala app mujhe bacha , beta mat khaiye , yeh sab mere dono bhaiyo pe hi suit karega.

All were confused about what she is saying. Mini asked her and she threw a envelope on the table. Pramod held it and tore the upper half of it. He took out the paper in it and read. He was shocked.

Pav. Padh liya.. abb bataiye ki mere real mom - dad kon hain , mere real brother-sister kon hain. Bataiye

All were shocked. A question was roaming in all heads that where did she got to know that , it was a secret , a hidden secret. Garima came forward and cupped her face.

G. Pavni , I know tujhe hurt hua hain bhot hurt hua hain tujhe hak bhi tere real mom and dad ka name Janne ka but ase shout karna voh bhi apne mom dad ke upar
Pav. Yeh mere mom dad nahi hain. I hate them.
G. Nahi pavni , Just remember inhone tere kitna khyal rakha , kitna pyar diya tujhe tuh parai thi phir bhi , mini anuty aur Jay uncle ne tere aur agni aur pramod main koi difference nahi rakha , jitna voh un dono se pyar karte hain voh unta hi tere se pyar karte hain aur shayad jadya bhi. Hmm now say sorry.
Pav. What main sorry bolu

Pavni jerked her hands.

Pav. Aur app kon hoti ho bolne wali. Huh ?
A. Pavni
Pav. Oh please Mr. Rajawat , main apse bat nahi kar rahi hu aur main na thik hi bol rahi hu
P. Pavni say sorry
Pav. Ohh , Mr. Chautala, You want to know who told me this.

Chautala and Rajawat nodded.

Pav. Your wife Mr. Chautala, it's your wife Mrs. Susheela Chautala.. And that's why she gone from here. And app sabko mere upar trust karna padega main jhut nahi bol rahi.

Agni got shocked. A voice came "She is right". All turned towards the voice.

G. Agni ?
A. Sahi hi bol raha hu main. Pavni is right
G. Agni tumhe pta hain tum kya bol rahe ho
A. Han garima ji pta hain , aur dekha bhi Maine kise Susheela pavni ke sath days by days rude behave kar rahi hain.
G. Agni asa nahi hain
A. Asa hi hain garima ji , you know mom apne hi bola tha na dadi se she is perfect for pramod. Is family ke liye perfect hain but you were wrong and dadi was right. She came here to snatch our happiness from us. She is not perfect for us. I know why she came here because of pramod fame and his name. She is such a gold digger
G. Agni bas , Susheela ke liye abb kuch aur nahi varna
A. Varna kya Garima ji yeh rishta tod dengi app. Huh ? App kya yeh rishta toh main hi todta hu

Agni said and he took the wedding ring out from his finger and threw it.

A. She is such an asshole.

Garima also throwed her weeding ring in anger and at last both the rings meet. But the were apart from each other that no one can join those broken soul. They went in another directions. Pramod couldn't do anything , his family was finished. First his sister and then his too be bhabhi and for him the reason was His Wife. Because of her his family was broken. He angrily gone to the house and entered Susheela room.