Ch 84 tempt

The next day , Susheela and pramod were going to Ruhail house as they invited them for dinner with them.

G. Susheela
S. Hmm ?
G. Yeh tere hath pe kya hua ?

Susheela coughed on her food that she was eating.

Dp. Han susheela kya hua hain
S. Kuch nahi papa voh bas kam karte karte thoda jal gya.. Bas aur kuch nahi
Ku. Aur tuh ache se khana kyu nahi kha rahi
S. Aaa.. mummy
G. Aree mini anuty ke hath ka khana nahi mila na isliye

Susheela laughed nervously.

Ku. Lee ek aur le le
S. Nahi mummy aur nahi

Susheela refused and just then pramod pressed her hand tightly and she looked at him.

P. Le lijiye susheela ji

Susheela nods and took one chapati. All said bye to sumod and they drove off to Chautala's mansion.

P. I told you to behave properly.

Susheela didn't even glanced at him , she was looking outside from the window enjoying the view ; the star , the moon , the black clouds and an airplane flew away with a sound. She smiled but her smiled disappeared when pramod stopped the car , turned her and gave her a slap.

P. How dare you to ignore me.

Her eyes were full of tears. He crassed her cheek and said ,

P. Don't force me to do anything wrong with you Mrs. Susheela Chautala, hmm..
S. Jab tum mujhe ghar par khana nahi doge toh main yaha kese kha sakti huun , abb toh adat ban chuki hain bhuke rehne ki.

Pramod ignored her words but he was hurted by it. Ignoring it he started the car and they reached the mansion. When they entered mini stopped Susheela as she wanted to have a talk with her. Pramod gone to freshen up.

Mini crassed her cheek where pramod slapped her. A tear escaped from her eye.

M. Just ignore him
S. Huh ?
M. Han , ignore karo usee. I know he has feelings for you and being ignored by you will get to know him that he loves you and he will forgive about what you haven't done.

Susheela was not fully satisfied by mini plan as she thinks that by ignoring him , she will tempt his inner devil which is not good for her. But she encouraged herself and thinks to start the plan the next day.

The next day , pramod was taking shower and as usual he called Susheela to bring his clothes so that he can torture her , but no response came like of knocking. He shouted her name thrice but no response came.

P. I have to teach her a good lesson

Pramod smirked. When he came out he saw the clothes were already on the bed , fully ironed. Nothing to do complain about it. He wore them and came downstairs. When he came near to the dining table he was shocked.

After some time I have updated. Ik that actually I was not well but now I am perfectly fine. The parts will be regular from now onwards.