Ch 82 It's nothing

He entered the room and saw Susheela munching the popcorns and enjoying the movie. His blood boiled seeing her happy after destroying his family. Susheela looked at him and smiled. She gets up from the bed and walked towards Pramod. Before she could speak pramod held her hairs tightly in his fist and pulled her closer to him. Susheela hissed in pain. She smells his mouth.

S. Parmod tumne drink ki hain?

Pramod was silent.

S. Parmod batao tumne drink ki ?
S. Parmod tumne bola tha na ki tum drunk nahi karte ho , toh phir

Before Susheela could speak futher, she received a tight slap that her lower lip started to bleed. She was shocked. She shouted on him but pramod pinned her to the wall and he held her hair tightly in his fist.

P. Han drink ki maine , kya karogi tum huh ?
S. Chota hadi

He kissed her roughly. Susheela was trying to push him but the grip of his was tight. His hands were moving under her drees. She was felling uncomfortable with his touch for the first time. She pushed him really hard that his back touched the almira. He got angry and again slapped her now her head touched the corner of the table when she falled because of that sudden force. She touched her head and saw that blood was coming from her head. She looked at him with anger. He bend down to her and make her to face him.

P. It's nothing compared to my loss.
S. Your loss ?
P. Yes , you are really a bitch mrs. Ruhail.
S. Parmod
P. Don't shout at me. Lower your voice.
S. Kis nuksan ki bat kar rahe ho tum chota hadi
P. Oh wow , now app innocent Bane ka natak kar Rahi Hain.. Abb band kar dijiye. Ok now stop.
S. Parmod main kyu karungi natak
P. I said stop your drama
S. Chota hadi bas , konsa drama. Kya bat kar rahe ho
P. Abhi bhi drama nahi band kiya. Meri bhen ko sach bata Diya hain. Abb toh band kar dijiye
S. Pavni ko.. konsa sach
P. That she is not our biological sister
S. What Maine nahi
P. It's you Mrs. Chautala. It's you
S. Nahi chota hadi suno

Pramod held her arm and dragged her to the bed. He made her stand and pushed her on the bend. He started to unbotton his Shirt and moved towards Susheela , who was going backwards and begging him to stop and first listen to her. But he didn't stopped even once and nither listened to her.

The scence shifts to the hall , all were not in there sense , what just happened.. Puttu came forward towards pavni.

Pu. You know the biggest mistake of my life

Pavni looked at him , confused.

Pu. Loving you , was my biggest mistake pavni. And thanks a lot to you for overcoming my mistake. Thank you

Puttu gone with tears in his eyes while pavni couldn't stop him.

Pa. Yeh sab bhabhi ki galti hain

She ran to her room while crying. At Ruhail house , Garima was sitting on the swing emotionless. Puttu entered the room and sits beside her. He puts his head on her lap and Garima jerked. She crassed his hair. Tears starting to form in his eyes. Garima , who was remembering each and every moment with agni ; their cute fight over little things , remembering how agni used to smile when she tell him every little thing , their closeness , their first date , their small peck and long kisses which were out of breath , their laugh , walking at midnight while holding each other's hand , giggling , making fun of each other , protecting each other. A sad happy smiles formed on her lips.

She looked at her hand and saw her weeding ring was no more in her finger. She remembers how important the ring was to agni and it was thrown away because of misunderstanding. She quickly comes out from her dream land and thought for Susheela and Pramod. But she took a relief breath thinking that Pramod was a understanding husband. She thinks how lucky her sister is , having a good husband.

Some how she was jealous of her own sister , her finance is not understanding as Pramod is. But we cannot say jealous , she thought their was a error in her destiny itself that cannot be changed. She quietly laughed at her destiny. Scence shifts to Chautala mansion. All guest were gone. Mini Jay came back to mansion.

Sumod room ; Susheela was sitting on the bed , covered with sheet till her cleavage. She was sitting silently , Marks were visible on her face. A door shuts with a thud sound and Susheela jerked. She saw Pramod coming out from washroom after taking a shower. Pramod sits beside Susheela and peck her lips.

P. I think it was not enough for you , you can see the comparison. It's nothing compared to how much I have hurt. Nothing compared to how much you have hurted my family.

Susheela looked at him and crawled back.

P. Why going back Mrs. Chautala
S. P.. ple.. please stay a.. away. I b.. beg you

Susheela said while wiping her tears. Pramod smirked seeing himself dominant over her. He started to unbutton his shirt , He was half naked. He layed on the bed.

P. Come

Susheela slowly came towards him.

S. Tum s.. shirt.. shirtless nahi sote chota hadi
P. Now I will

Pramod pulled her and sucked her neck leaving a mark.