2: Clary

"What do you think Iz, Purple and silver, or blue and silver?" I said while flipping through a wedding magazine.

"Purple and silver, I've told you that a million times Clary." Isabelle said while rolling her eyes amused.

"Ugh I know I'm sorry, I just want everything to be perfect." I Sighed.

Yup I was getting married to Jace, and it was wayyy more stressful than I had thought. I had to pick the wedding colours, do the invitations, pick my dress. Ugh! It was all so much.

"I'm dreading for when I have to go through it." Isabelle said.

Pretty soon, I thought. Simon had told me that he was planning on proposing to Izzy soon. It had been two years since the Londoners had come to future and things were much different. We had defeated Sebastian, my mother and Luke are married, Magnus and Alec are dating, Simon and Isabelle are dating, and Jace and I are getting married.

Speaking of Jace, Alec and him had just walked into the room. They were both wearing all black and in their gear. They were probably training, I thought.

"Hey guys." I said.

"That's all I get?" Jace smirked and he leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

"Ugh please don't." Isabelle groaned.

"What? Like we don't see you and Simon-" Jace started.

"Me and Isabelle doing what?" Simon said while walking into the room.

"Nothing." Jace muttered, and Simon laughed and went and sat beside Izzy.

Simon and I had become Parabatai, right after Tessa and all of them had left back to the past. Simon had turned out to be a great Shadowhunter, maybe even better than me but I would never admit it to him.

Suddenly then doorbell to the Institute rang.

"I'll get it." Isabelle said and she leaped to go get the door.

"I wonder who that is." Alec said.

Then we heard Isabelle scream. We all jumped up and ran to the door. There at the door stood Tessa and all of the Londoners.

"Tessa!" I exclaimed, and I hugged her.

I then noticed her huge stomach.

"Oh my gosh your pregnant!" I said excitedly.

"Yes I am." She said with a wide smile on her face.

Everyone said their hellos and we all sat down.

"What are you guys doing here?" Isabelle asked.

"Henry brought us back here, to see you all." Will said. He was still handsome as ever.

Then all of the sudden Magnus appeared from blue mist.

"William! Tessa! What are you guys doing here?" He exclaimed.

"We decided to visit." Tessa said happily.

We all talked for a bit, and then Magnus had made an announcement.

"Well I had originally come here to see Alec, but also to invite you all to Chairman Meow's birthday party tonight!" Magnus exclaimed.

We all laughed. "Of course we'll be there Magnus." I said.

"Whose Chairman Meow?" Gabriel asked confused, and we just all laughed again.