11: Jace

In my dream I was standing beside a river, in Idris. I was wearing all white, and the sun was beating down warmly.

"Hello little brother." a voice said and I knew exactly who it was.

I looked up to see Sebastian standing in front of me. He was wearing all red gear, and he had a knife in his hand.

"Sebastian." I said with a smirk.

"Is everything ready?" He asked.

"Yes, the armies are ready." I said proudly.

"Then let's go burn down the world." He said with a smirk then everything went black.

I woke up sweating. Why was this happening? I had kept seeing Sebastian everywhere lately. It had been a few years since he had died, why did I keep seeing him?

I got up and got dressed, and met everyone else in the lobby of the hotel. We all quickly ate breakfast, and started to drive towards where the vampires were.

"How far away are we?" Simon asked.

"Only about half an hour." I said.

"How come the Praetor Lupus isn't doing this?" Alec asked.

"Apparently their too busy with other things. They still haven't recovered fully from when Sebastian destroyed everything." I said frowning at Sebastian's name.

"He certainly did a lot of damage." Muttered Will, from beside me.

"You have no clue." I mumbled under my breath.

About half an hour later, we arrived at where the vampires were currently hiding. We had to leave the car about a mile away and walk, because it would be too obvious if we drove any closer.

We reached, an old abandoned house. Most of the windows were broken, and door was barely standing.

"This place is creepy." Simon muttered while getting out his bow and arrow.

"Tell me about it." Will said while saying an Angels name which lit up his seraph blade.

I grabbed a seraph blade and said "Nakir." It immediately turned a glowing blue. We all walked into the house slowly. There were dead bodies with dried puddles of blood around them, and I shuddered.

"Okay let's split up." I said. "Will and Gabriel go together, and Alec you and Simon go together."

"What about you?" Alec asked.

"I'll go by myself." I said

"Jace you can't-" He tried to protest

"I'll be fine Alec." I said.

"He's a Herondale, he'll be fine." Will smirked and I chuckled.

We all then split up, and I walked silently up the stairs. I heard some shuffling from down the hallway. I silently walked to the room, as my heart beated a little bit faster. I walked into the room and almost threw up.

There were dead bodies everywhere. Blood was all over the walls, the bed sheets on the bed were completely red. Probably from all the blood. There was a vampire standing in the centre of the room with his fangs out.

He had white blonde hair, and his clothes were all red from all the mundane blood. He immediately reminded me of Sebastian. The vampire leaped at me and I quickly stabbed him . He fell to the ground, and I was about to leave when I heard him stand up. I turned around, and I was paralyzed.

Sebastian stood in front of me. He was smirking and he had blood on his face.

"Little brother." He says while walking toward me. "I thought you were smarter than that."

He then moved faster than I had ever seen, and stabbed me with a knife. That's when everything went black.