35: Cecily

"We're getting married!" Isabelle exclaimed while holding Simon's hand.

"Oh my gosh, congratulations!" Clary squeaked while jumping up and hugging the two of them.

I then got up and hugged Isabelle excitedly.

"Congratulations!" I said excitedly.

Then Alec and Jace came and gave her a big bear hug. Everyone else then came up and said congratulations.

"When are you going to have your wedding?" I asked.

"Probably in a few months." Isabelle said happily.

That was when the baby was due, I thought to myself. I rubbed my growing stomach at the thought. Everyday since the surgery I thanked the angel, that my daughter was alright. And myself. What I did was risky, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I had a chance to save my child and I didn't.

Noticing my silence, Gabriel leaned over to me.

"Are you alright?" He whispered worriedly.

I smiled. "I'm fine." And pecked him on the cheek.

I then saw Will looking at us from across the room. As soon as I looked at him, he looked away. How strange I thought but it was Will, everything was strange when it came to him.

James started crying from Tessa's arms. She sighed frustrated, he would not stop crying today and her and Will seemed very tired of it.

"I can hold him if you want?" I asked her and she smiled gratefully and passed him to me.

As soon as I held him, he stopped crying and looked at me. His golden eyes were wide curiosity. Never would I have thought that I would be holding Will's child.

"Hello Jamie." I cooed gently.

"He likes you a lot Cecy." Will said surprised.

"Are you surprised?" I asked with a smirk.

"Frankly, yes." He said and everyone laughed and so did I.

"Does anyone know when we're leaving back to New York?" Charlotte asked.

"Tomorrow." Jace said. "So enjoy your last night here."

I had never been to Idris, before this. I had always wanted to and now I felt a little sad leaving.

"Do you want to go out?" Gabriel asked me, and I agreed.

I gave James back to Tessa, and Gabriel and I left. Hand in hand, we walked through Alicante. There were small little shops everywhere, and the sun was shining down warmly.

"I think we should think of name for the baby." Gabriel suggested.

"What about Scarlett?" I said.

"Hmmmm." He said not really liking it.

"What about Anna?" He asked.

"I love it." I said warmly and he smiled at me.

We then walked for a bit more, and then we sat down on a bench.

"You know, Will and I apologized to each other while you were in the hospital." Gabriel said suddenly.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything basically." He chuckled. "We don't hate each other anymore."

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Yup." He said while smiling at me.

I then leaned my head against his shoulder. Right now, everything seemed to be perfect.