22: Cecily

I swear, one day I was going to kill Will I thought to myself angrily as Gabriel and I walked away from a still laughing Will.

"What happened?" I asked Gabriel after we had left.

"Will stuck out his foot and tripped me, and I knocked over the table." Gabriel muttered angrily.

"Ugh!" I groaned frustrated.

When was Will going to stop terrorizing Gabriel? Poor Tessa, I thought. She was married to Will. A few minutes later Gabriel left to go talk to Alec, and I went to go find my dear brother.

I found him talking to Jace. Of course I thought, there practically twins.

"William. Outside. Now." I said and dragged him away from Jace.

We walked outside into the cold air, and I turned to him angrily.

"When are you going to start acting mature?" I exclaimed angrily.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"What do I mean?" I said shocked. "I mean, tripping Gabriel. For the second time!"

"Calm down Cecy, it was just a joke." Will tried to brush it off.

"Will he's my husband now. I'm pregnant. Do you know the stress it puts me under? And stress is not good for the baby." I tried to make him feel guilty.

Will sighed. "Fine, I'm sorry Cecily."

"I'm serious Will, stop messing with Gabriel." I warned and he agreed.

"I have no idea what you see in him." Will said confused.

"Are we really talking about this now, when I'm pregnant with his child?" I said annoyed.

"You knew I hated him, why would you marry him?" He said.

"A person can't help who they love. You of all people, would know that by now." I glared at him.

"You could have done so much better than Gabriel." Will said. "You could have stopped my suffering." He muttered.

"Everything's not about you Will!" I shouted angrily. "You think everything is, but its not!"

"Well sorry for trying to give my sister advice." He said frustrated.

"Giving me advice?" I scoffed. "All you're saying is that I shouldn't have married Gabriel. You don't hear me saying that you shouldn't have married Tessa." I argued.

"Yes, because Tessa is actually pleasant to be around, and I love her." Will said.

"Well I love Gabriel. And no matter what you say or do will never change that." I said angrily.

"Well maybe it should." Will said angrily.

I just laughed dryly. "Your unbelievable Will. I finally find someone that I love and all you can say is that I shouldn't have married him. Well guess what, I don't care what you say anymore. You can go on hating Gabriel, but if you were really my brother you would try to get along with him. But of course you can't think of anyone but yourself." I shouted angrily.

I then stormed back into the reception, and I wasn't the least bit surprised when Will didn't try to stop me.