39: Jace

I woke up the next morning, tired from yesterday nights party. I also felt happy though, I had also saw my mother and father. Well at least my adoptive ones. Clary was still sleeping beside me, so I decided to go down to the training room.

I got chanted into my gear, and walked down to the training room. As I walked there I realized that the Londoners were leaving today. I felt a bit of sadness, I would miss Will. It was nice having another Herondale around, also one that was exactly like me.

I reached the training room, and walked in. All the weapons were lined up nicely, and I decided to grab a bow and arrow. This was usually Alec's weapon, but I thought I would practice shooting.

I lined up the bow, and fired it. It landed right in the centre of the target. I shot a few more, until I heard the door to training room open.

"Why is it always you?" I said smirking, without turning around.

"I'm too tired to think of a comeback right now." Will chuckled.

He walked into the room, in his gear as well. Will was about my height, and his build was the same as mine. Magnus was right, I thought we were practically twins. Except for his hair and eyes, which were different from mine.

"A bow?" Will asked.

"Thought I'd try it out." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Only Lightworms use bows." He said with smirking a bit.

"Well I basically am a Lightworm." I said, challenging him.

"You are most definitely NOT a Lightworm." Will shuddered a bit.

"You know my Parabatai is a Lightworm, and he looks a lot like your sister." I smirk knowing that I've won.

Will's eyes narrowed. "Let's not talk about that."

I laughed. He hated Lightwoods.

"Want to fight?" I challenged him.

"I don't know if you want to get beat this early in the morning." Will said with a smirk. "But okay."

We both grabbed our swords, and started to fight. It was always so hard fighting Will because his moves were the exact same as mine. The moves that would usually trick other people, wouldn't work on him.

"You've gotten better." Will said with smirk as his sword clashed with mine.

"Not better than me though." He said devilishly.

He then hit my sword out my hand, and pushed me to the ground. Damn it I thought, how did he beat me again?

Just the door opened to training room. Cecily walked in wearing a blue dress.

"Breakfast is- William what are doing to him?" She asked.

"We were just training." He replied casually. "But I beat him as usual." He finished with a smirk.

I just glared at him, and he laughed.

"If you want to beat him." Cecily started talking to me now. "Poke his pressure point on the back of his neck. Every time he falls down." She finished laughing.

"Cecy! Why would you tell him that?!" Will exclaimed.

Cecily just laughed and left the training room. I looked over at Will who was glaring at me.

"Don't even try it." He said, and I just laughed.