40: Cecily

Today was the day that we all were going back to the past. I was feeling quite sad, I didn't want to leave everyone. I would miss Isabelle very much, who knows if I would ever see her again?

I knew that Will was feeling quite sad as well, because he was leaving Jace. The two of them together we're just trouble. Currently I was sitting at the table eating breakfast for last time here in New York.

"Are you all ready to go back home?" Clary asked us all.

"No." Tessa said while chuckling.

"We'll miss all of you." I said with a smile.

"We'll miss you too. You guys have to come back." Isabelle said.

"I hope we can." Tessa said with a smile.

Just then James started crying from Will's arms.

"Cecy." He said

"Pass him to me." I said and Will gave Jamie to me.

I held James for a few more minutes, but even with me he kept crying.

"He won't stop." I said.

"Here give him to me." Gabriel said from beside me.

I was surprised, but I handed James to him. As soon as Gabriel took Jamie, he stopped crying. Everyone looked surprised.

"Lightwor- Gabriel." Will said shocked. "How did you do that?"

"I- I don't really know." Gabriel said surprised himself.

After we had finished breakfast, us Londoners went and packed our things. I sadly put all my dresses in my bag, and zipped it up. I was excited to go back home, but I would miss it here a lot.

I walked downstairs, and saw everyone standing in the front hall. Henry had the portal set up, and I felt sadness come over me. I walked toward everyone, and saw everyone saying their goodbyes.

I saw goodbye to everyone, and finally I reached Isabelle. She was crying just like last time, and I felt myself starting to cry.

"Don't cry Isabelle." I said sadly.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She said as a tear ran down her cheek.

"I'll miss you too." I said and I hugged her tightly.

"Good luck with the baby." Isabelle said after we pulled away.

I laughed a bit. "Thank you, I'll need it."

Isabelle laughed as well. "Maybe not. From the way you handle James, you seem like you'll make a pretty good mother."

I just smiled. "Good luck with your wedding."

She smiled widely. "Thank you."

I then hugged Isabelle one last time, and left to go stand beside Gabriel. Everyone had said their goodbyes except for Jace and Will, who were talking to each other sadly.

Then they actually hugged each other, to everyone's surprise. When they pulled away Clary spoke up.

"Did you two actually hug?" She said astonished.

"Yes we did." Jace said.

Everyone just chuckled, and Will walked over to Tessa and held her hand. Henry then opened the portal and told me step through. I looked back at everyone one last time.

Clary and Isabelle were crying. Simon and Alec were just smiling at us, and Jace was staring at Will sadly and Will was doing the same thing back. That was a weird thing they had going on I thought.

I then turned back to the portal. I couldn't believe we were actually leaving, it felt like we just got here. I would never forget the memories I made here, the good and bad ones. I then took a deep breath and stepped through the portal, leaving New York behind me.