202. There Are Always Someone Much More Powerful

Han Tingxuan was really surprised. “What is your relationship with Yun Shen?”

Yun Yuan finally sighed softly. “We are actually related. My daddy and Yun Shen’s daddy are brothers. My daddy passed away right after I was born.  My father didn’t care about me. So my aunt, Yun Shen’s daddy wanted to take care of me as his foster son. Unfortunately, the Yun family is a big family. They did not want to take me in or allow to live in the house. Therefore, my aunt accommodated me in another house and he provided financial support to me every month and arranged a servant to take care of me. Too bad that my aunt did not live a comfortable life in Yun family. He saved money for me….He gave me this name, Yun Yuan, after the Yun family. I took it because I am grateful to him. when I was ten years old, I got to know my Master Shi accidentally and he took him as a disciple. Since then, I followed Master Shi wherever he went.”

Although Yun Yuan’s tone was indifferent, Han Tingxuan could tell that there were complicated feelings between the lines. Now he got a little knowledge of who Yun Yuan was, who didn’t like to be a friend of Yun Shen’s.

Thus, Han Tingxuan smiled. “So that’s the case. You scared me. I thought you had some deep hatred with Yun Shen. Good to know that you are not an enemy.”

Yun Yuan smiled faintly.

Han Tingxuan continued, “Since you are telling me this, I bet you are looking for cooperation.  Brother Yun, may you tell me what Wu Qiankun is going to do?”

“I don’t know what he is going to do,” Yun Yuan looked a little gloomy.

Han Tingxuan was stunned.

“Other than himself, no one else knows what he wants to do. I’m his apprentice, but in all these years, he has taken in almost a hundred of his disciples. However, there are only a few who survive. I’m one of them, but my martial art is not the best, nor the most trusted one.” Yun Yuan said.

Han Tingxuan inhaled. “You are so capable and powerful, yet you are not the best?”

Yun Yuan smiled. “If Master Shifu didn’t give me some things, I wouldn’t be able to break in against the secret guards. Although there are only six of them, my martial arts are actually a little better than any one of them in individual fight. I am not strong enough to fight all of the six in one fight.”

Han Tingxuan did not know if he should be surprised or relieved. Yun Yuan had taken him away from the protection of so many people. He thought that Yun Yuan’s martial arts were already on the ultimate level. It turned out that there was a different story. It actually made more sense.

Yun Yuan smiled as Han Tingxuan felt relieved. “But about my master, I admit that I can’t see through him. I really have no idea what he wants to do. But what I know is that he joined hands with a very mysterious and powerful person. I don’t know who that person is, but that person sent an expert who knew these things. My Master Shifu has been paying close attention to you since the opening of Restaurant of Bon Appetite.”

Han Tingxuan paused. “Are you talking about the Restaurant of Bon Appetite in City of Capital?”

“That’s right,” Yun Yuan nodded. “It’s my master’s intention to take you here. Although he doesn’t trust me much now, trust issue is a problem he has in nature.”

Han Tingxuan understood now and let out a deep breath. “Then, what do you want?”

“Me?” Yun Yuan smiled and looked outside the cave. “I want freedom. Master Shifu’s temperament has changed dramatically. Even though he was suspicious a few years ago, he would never have been so serious. I didn’t know if it was just me, or he looked at all of us disciples with slight hatred. It is possible that he would kill us one day… Although I was poor when I was a child, I lived a quite free life. Now, although I live in a financially sufficient life, I have no freedom at all. My only wish is to live without being manipulated in the future.”