246. Tian Zhouqing's Adventure

Mo Yanzhi arrived soon after Tian Yusu.

When he saw this place, his eyes became colder.

Everyone, including Tian Yusu and Han, knelt down.

Mo Yanzhi’s cold gaze swept across Tian Yusu and Han both trembled slightly.

After a long time, Mo Yanzhi said with a depressing voice.

“What’s going on? Tell me!”

Han pursed his lips and said softly, “The crown prince wanted to have a picnic with Zhou Lie and Yang Xin here. So I brought them here. It is my fault.”

Tian Yusu’s lips trembled slightly and he immediately said, “Please forgive him. Han’s hometown is down there. The crown prince triggered the trap and fell from here. You and I once fell from here and were caught by a big net. The crown prince is clever and has taken medicine which is refined from Han’s blood from his childhood. Although he is immune to all sorts of poisons, general poisonous beings can’t do any harm to him. We just need to rush to City of Jade now and go to the valley from there. Then we can find them as quickly as possible.”

Tian Yusu did not make Mo Yanzhi feel better.

Another moment later, Mo Yanzhi said coldly, “Everyone is leaving here. Prince Xian stayed here to keep watching over the Imperial City. Han and Shadow Seven will bring the prince back. Take City of Jade.”

“Yes!” Everyone answered. Many of the secret guards were still terrified. Earlier, they even thought that the Emperor would kill them for their mistake of losing the crown prince.

After everyone left, Mo Yanzhi closed his eyes and slowly walked to a certain place.

Six years ago, he fell from the exact same position to find his husband.

But now? Even if he could fall from here, would he find his husband?

Husband… Husband…

As he mumbled Han Tingxuan’s name, Mo Yanzhi’s eyes turned red.

At the same time, below there.

“Ah…” Yang Xin shouted desperately. Then, he landed on the ground… Strange? It didn’t seem to hurt?

Then, Yang Xin discovered that Tian Zhuoqing was by his side.

“Prince brother, what is this place?” Yang Xin asked while crying. He was only three and a half years old who just fell into a strange place from such a high place.

“Shut up!” Tian Zhuoqing frowned and shouted coldly. He was glad that he had really fallen from above! Then he had to leave quickly for the City of Jade.

If not, Uncle Han would catch him from the City of Jade.

Tian Zhuoqing’s cold shout frightened Yang Xin who forgot to cry.

Tian Zhuoqing said coldly, “If you don’t want to be left here alone, just follow me. If you cry again, I will leave you behind immediately!”

“Prince Brother…” Yang Xin shouted.

Tian Zhuoqing said coldly, “Don’t call me Prince Brother outside. Just call me Brother.”

“Brother,” Yang Xin pursed his lips. He thought that  Prince brother was so scary today. Father, daddy, I want to go home! Where are you?!

Tian Zhuoqing looked at the net below him and said, “Follow me to climb to the side. Hurry up.”

Tian Zhuoqing’s tone was extremely cold, even scarier than his father Yang Shuo, and even scarier than anyone! Therefore, Yang Xin followed immediately.

The two of them climbed to the side and Tian Zhuoqing glanced at Yang Xin and asked, “You know how to climb trees, right?”

He looked like he would throw Yang Xin down if Yang Xin gave him a negative answer. Yang Xin nodded with tears in his eyes. “Yes! I do.”

Thus, Tian Zhuoqing climbed onto the tree and slid down…

Yang Xin was speechless.

After realizing that he might be abandoned at any time, Yang Xin, who didn’t want to die and wanted to go home to reunite with father and daddy, climbed down…

When the two children reached the ground, Tian Zhuoqing decided the direction and immediately walked forward. Yang Xin hurriedly chased after him.

Tian Zhuoqing pulled out a soft sword from his waist, felt it, and tied it back to his waist.

Yang Xin looked very curious. Tian Zhuoqing glanced coldly at him. “Follow me closely. Remember, call me brother. You can’t say any words like ‘prince’, understand?”

“Understood!” Yang Xin immediately answered. Then he whispered, “Brother, where are we? Where are we going?”

Tian Zhuoqing didn’t answer. “Just follow me and there are many beasts here. If you don’t want to die, keep up.”

“Beast?” Yang Xin blinked. “Are they more powerful than Rein and Rise?”

“Definitely not!” Tian Zhuoqing said with confidence.

Yang Xin breathed a sigh of relief. However, Tian Zhuoqing said, “But they were powerful enough to eat you.”

Yang Xin pouted and wanted to cry again. He wasn’t a crier, but now he really wanted to cry now! Father, daddy, save me! I don’t even know prince brother anymore. Come and save me!

However, Yang Shuo and Yue Youbai did not hear him anymore.

Yang Xin followed Tian Zhuoqing along the way.

What they didn’t know was that not long after, another one fell from the hole.

He fell on the big net. It was the emperor Mo Yanzhi!

Mo Yanzhi flew to the big tree and climbed down. With his eyesight, he saw the two little guys a few miles away from the tree. He squinted his eyes and caught up with them.

When night fell, Tian Zhuoqing and Yang Xin were still walking on the way. Along the way, Tian Zhuoqing found the fruit trees and plucked quite a few fruits. Since he had planned to escape long ago, he was well prepared. He hid the package under his underwear together with some medicine and poison. He put the fruits into the package and made a small package for Yang Xin.

They were children. As they did not eat as much as an adult, they did not have to carry as many as fruits as adults.

Yang Xin carried about 30 fruits, which was quite a lot for him.

Tian Zhuoqing carried over fifty and a bag of water.

The bag had been hidden in his pockets earlier. Now he could use it.

“Brother, are there any beasts?” Thankfully, it wasn’t cold at night.

Tian Zhuoqing said calmly, “I don’t know. We should be careful. I’ll find a place for us to sleep later.”

“Oh…”