220. Birth Of The Baby

Lou Yanqing was cleaned up and the bedding was changed.

Lou Yanqing was only pregnant for more than seven months, but in the eyes of outsiders, she was due. So, even Dongfang Hui thought he was only ten days earlier due, which was quite normal.

Lou Yanqing gave birth to a she-man. Both daddy and son were safe. Dongfang Hui received the message and let out a long sigh of relief.

He touched his belly. He was five-month pregnant. Now he had started to show, much bigger than Lou Yanqing when he was five-month pregnant. His baby was very perky because he kicked while sleeping. But he was happy.

It was incest for him to be together with his brother. But since he loved his brother, he was expecting to have children for his loved one!

He originally thought that he would be troubled by Consort Lou because he was a newcomer to the royal family. But it turned out that they lived on their own. They barely talked to each other.

But this made him relax.

At this moment, a servant ran over and handed over a note. Dongfang Hui was shocked by the message.

Big Brother wanted to meet him? But…why outside and at night?

Dongfang Hui was confused. The servant was arranged by the Emperor. Although the Emperor knew him and his brother, but…

Dongfang Hui observed the servant.

The servant raised his head at this moment and suddenly smiled at Dongfang Hui. Dongfang Hui was surprised and had a bad feeling. The next moment, he fainted.

The corner of the servant’s mouth curved up strangely. Dongfang Hui fell and the servant marched forward to catch him. But at that moment, a sword attacked.

The servant paused for a very short while, but it was too late. The guards who should have been transferred and handled suddenly surrounded him.

The servant realized that he was overconfident. He attacked Dongfang Hui who was already caught by a secret guard and quickly taken away. The servant wanted to chase, but he was surrounded by three secret guards.

The secret guard who took Dongfang Hui away was stopped by three enemies on the way out. The three people were dressed as secret guards, but they were not their own men!

The secret guard was not worried. As the three enemies surrounded him, the sound of neat footsteps came from outside. These footsteps were as quiet as possible. Normal martial art practitioner wouldn’t be able to hear the sound!

The next moment, hundreds of royal warriors sneaked in quietly.

The three people exchanged an eye contact and knew that they had been caught in a trap. They tried to pull full strength.

It was a mess outside Shadow 27’s room. But no one could break in.

The princess was now placed in a room where was heavily guarded. So was Lou Yanqing.

Shadow 27 stood by the bed and looked at the pale man on the bed.

At this moment, the person on the bed moaned and opened his eyes.

Shadow 27 paused slightly. Lou Yanqing sensed a stare at him. He had been very familiar with the stare in the past few months. He suddenly looked over.

Then, Lou Yanqing remembered something. “My baby…”

Shadow 27 immediately said, “Don’t worry. He is fine. Even though he is thin and small, his cry is loud and healthy. Now the midwife has taken him away for an intensive care.”