257. Do You Want To Break Up The Couple

Tian Zhuoqing was 14 years old, the middle of teenage.

His birthday was coming again. Even though Tian Zhuoqing already considered himself as an adult, he was still looking forward to it.

Over the years, Mo Yanzhi had already enaged Tian Zhuoqing in handling government affairs.

In the last year, Mo Yanzhi had barely handled government affairs, and most of them had been handed over to Tian Zhuoqing.

Even though Tian Zhuoqing was only fourteen years old, he was tall and mighty. He looked like he was seventeen years old, and he was becoming more and more sophisticated in handling things.

On this day, Tian Yusu came to the palace.

Mo Yanzhi invited him in. Tian Yusu explained his purpose directly, saying that he wanted to quit his job.

Mo Yanzhi immediately narrowed his eyes, “Hmm? You are still young. Why do you want to quit?”

Tian Yusu was to complain, but Mo Yanzhi shot a hard stare at him, which stopped Tian Yusu from saying anything.

“Seventh Uncle, there is something I need to tell you.”

For some reason, Tian Yusu had a bad feeling about this.

“The crown prince is going to be enthroned on his birthday.”

“Huh?” Tian Yusu was shocked and not sure if he heard it right.

Mo Yanzhi smiled slightly. “Seventh Uncle, you didn’t hear me wrong. The crown prince is about to be enthroned on his birthday.”

Tian Yusu didn’t know what to say…

In the end, Tian Yusu even forgot how he left.

Mo Yanzhi met Tian Zhuoqing in the imperial study at night.

“Zhuoqing, on your birthday, I am thinking to enthrone you,” said Mo Yanzhi coldly.

Tian Zhuoqing was startled. “What?! Emperor Father… You, are you serious?”

Mo Yanzhi smiled faintly. “There is no need to lie to you. It’s true. Do you agree?”

Tian Zhuoqing was silent. Mo Yanzhi stopped talking and waited for Tian Zhuoqing’s answer. He did not rush it.

Moments later, Tian Zhuoqing raised his head and stared at his Emperor Father and nodded. “Alright, I see. I will definitely try my best to be a good emperor and will not disappoint you!”

Mo Yanzhi smiled and rubbed Tian Zhuoqing’s head lovingly. “I believe that you will.”

For the next few days, Mo Yanzhi did not issue the order before the ministers in the court heard some rumors that the crown prince was about to enthrone!

Han Tingxuan thought this as a joke when he first heard it because he himself didn’t know!

He was the crown prince’s father. He didn’t even know that his son was going to ascend to the throne.

However, on the crown prince’s birthday, Han Tingxuan was shocked because of the emperor issued the decree.

As the decree said, from today onwards, the prince would be the new emperor, and the new emperor’s inauguration ceremony would be held in a month! The officials were shocked.

Han Tingxuan felt unreal even after the morning meeting.

Just like that, Han Tingxuan went to the imperial study to see Mo Yanzhi. “What… What’s going on?”

Mo Yanzhi smiled slightly, “Didn’t you heard the decree? That’s all… ”

Han Tingxuan was speechless.