231. Good Beasts

At this moment, Han Tingxuan was glad that Shadow 24 had brought him to the suburbs close to the forest because the trees in the forest here was rather dense and was easy to hide in there.

In addition, there were only three people who came to meet Shadow 24.

Han Tingxuan had seen them from afar. Therefore, even though Han Tingxuan didn’t know any martial arts, his physical fitness had improved a little because he had been practicing the internal force.

Furthermore, Han’s blood also had contributed a lot. Han Tingxuan realized that he seemed to be healthier than before and his physical strength had improved.

Thus, Han Tingxuan successfully ran into the forest.

Even though he was facing danger, Han Tingxuan did not run aimlessly. He aimed for places with high bushes. There were only three enemies, which made them hard to search carefully and use light skills in the forest. However, he had to be careful if the enemies searched above the trees.

Han Tingxuan soon found a great hideout. Moreover, there were a lot of bushes and there seemed to be a hollow hole over there.

Han Tingxuan picked up a stone and quickly threw it to the other direction. Those three persons coincidentally chased into the forest. They were distracted to the other direction.

Han Tingxuan hid in the small hole. It was really a small hole. He fitted himself in the small hole and couldn’t hide his head. He hurriedly covered his head with branches while he was half-lying on the ground.

The three enemies didn’t see anyone in that direction and immediately looked around.

However, how could they see it clearly in such a dense forest?

Immediately one person said, “Climb up to the tree!”

Two people flew up to the tree. Suddenly, there was another movement from the northeast. The two chased after. The third person didn’t rush over immediately, but after observing the place for a while.

However, the three of them caught up to find a wild deer running.

One of them frowned and killed the deer.

The deer let out a scream before dying.

The other two asked, “What should we do? Where should we go?”

The man who killed the deer tightly pursed his lips. “Let’s search separately! He might be hiding somewhere!”

“Yes!” The two replied.

At this moment, a tiger roar was heard, followed by a second tiger roar.

Following that, a wolf’s roar was heard.

The three people’s faces suddenly turned pale. “Why are there so many beasts here?”

At this moment, a white and a yellow brown tigers pounced at them.

The two tigers looked so scary. The three persons were shocked. “Why are there two fierce tigers!”

Even worse, three wolves ran over.

The two tigers roared at the three wolves while the three wolves roared back at the two tigers.

“I hope they can fight,” one of the three people said.

It was a pity that his praying did not work. The two tigers and three wolves had ‘communicated’  and they actually reached a consensus to pounce onto the three people.

This wasn’t the worst. When the two tigers and three wolves were rushing towards the three people, two brown bears came and joined the battle too!

Even though these three people were good at martial arts, the two tigers seemed to have gone crazy, as if their purpose was to kill them!