234. Happy Family Time

The crown prince was two-month-old.

There were three newborns in the palace. Among the three, only the crown prince was born maturely. The other two were born prematurely when they were seven-month conceived.

It was hard to say if the other two kids were lucky or not.

They were lucky because many premature kids had died but they survived.

They were unlucky they were born a few months earlier because of an accident!

As Consort Virtue had given birth to a Imperial she-man, the position of the concubine had advanced. Even though he couldn’t compare to the Imperial Concubine with honor, he was quite close.

The emperor was very happy. He bestowed Consort Virtue and the Dongfang family a lot of things.

The current master of the Dongfang family was Dongfang Ye. Although he was young and may not be as experienced as his own father, he had never made any mistakes since he took over the position of the family master. In fact, he has also ‘reformed’ some of the bad habits in the family.

More importantly, he carried them out quickly and strictly.

In addition, Dongfang Ye had been announced as the heir to the next master of the Dongfang family after 16 years old, and he had the order of the emperor to take over the position of the Dongfang family. Naturally, there was almost no objection from the family!

Some Elders were worried that he was too young to handle the family issue.

However, what Dongfang Ye achieved shut them up.

Although the master was young, he was tough.

On this day, Han Tingxuan and Dongfang Ye were drinking wine together.

Ever since Han Tingxuan brought Dongfang Ye into the palace that day, they become much closer.

It was not that they were not close before, but that they remained friendly on the surface. From that day on, they were really close.

All the servants were dismissed and Dongfang Ye drank a lot of alcohol. He was already drunk. “You know I-I’m really overjoyed. I-I have a she-man, haha… ”

Han Tingxuan, also “Haha.”

“Mmm, very, very good,” Han Tingxuan was a little drunk but he still knew what he was talking.

Dongfang Ye laughed foolishly for a while and couldn’t help saying, “I really want to hug him. That’s my she-man. I really want to hold him in my arms and kiss him. Mmm, kiss him. ”

Han Tingxuan nodded heavily. “As a father, I understand how bad you want to kiss your baby. Babies are cute and adorable. You really have to kiss him, kiss.”

Dongfang Ye drank another glass of wine. “But that’s the imperial palace… How… How can I go to the harem?”

“There’s a way!” Han Tingxuan clapped his hands. “Tell Consort Virtue to go to the imperial study to meet the Emperor. You also go to ask for a meeting with the Emperor at the same time. If the Emperor approves, wouldn’t you be able to see him? If the Emperor is in a good mood, he will definitely let you hug him! Mmm… ”

“Really?” Dongfang Ye couldn’t believe it.

“Of course!” Han Tingxuan nodded. “You can try tomorrow!”

“Okay! I will try it!”

“Come on. Toast!” Han Tingxuan was probably too drunk because he actually proposed a toast.