242. Life Countdown

Mo Yanzhi kicked really hard. The man fell to the ground and vomited blood.

“Let you go? In your dream! But don’t worry, I won’t let you die. You will be sorry that you are alive! ”

The young man was mortified.

Mo Yanzhi had run out of patience to interrogate him. “Shadow One.”

“Yes,” Shadow One immediately appeared.

“Make sure he is breathing. Get as much as information you can, especially those novel things,” said Mo Yanzhi coldly.

“Yes!” Shadow One immediately responded.

Mo Yanzhi didn’t stay any longer. He returned to the rearranged emperor camp. Mo Yanzhi looked at Han Tingxuan who was still unconscious and his heart pounded again.

“Hubby, was it you to use the weapon just now?”

Mo Yanzhi asked Han Tingxuan with trembling voice.

However, Han Tingxuan still did not reply.

Mo Yanzhi’s eyes were full of sadness. “Hubby, was it you… was it you…”

Han Tingxuan’s heart was broken when he saw Mo Yanzhi’s sorrow. Thinking about how he had just touched a real thing and fired a gun, he tried his hardest to focus and focus on grabbing Mo Yanzhi’s arm but he failed.

Han Tingxuan was a little frustrated.

Mo Yanzhi put his face on Han Tingxuan’s chest. Han Tingxuan’s body was still warm, but how long could it last?

Half of three months had passed. He was really afraid…

Han Tingxuan tried hard for a while but it still couldn’t work.

In the next few days, the war on the border started, and Jin Dynasty suffered more setbacks.

The army of the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire approached, but they still couldn’t break through the line of defense.

Han Tingxuan had stayed by Mo Yanzhi’s side and watched him getting cooler day after day.

On this day, Han Tingxuan had unexpectedly touched Mo Yanzhi’s arm when Mo Yanzhi was talking to him.

Mo Yanzhi was startled and looked at his arm. No one was there. But his heart beat faster again. It felt just now…

“Hubby… Hubby, is it you? Are you here? Hubby? ”

Mo Yanzhi screamed anxiously and looked around, but no one… He didn’t give up and continued looking. However, there was still no one there.

At this moment, his arm was once again touched.

Mo Yanzhi suddenly looked at his side… He still couldn’t see anything, but his hand trembled.

He reached for the air beside him and felt nothing, but Mo Yanzhi calmed down a little.

“Hubby, I… I can’t see you. If you’re here, then touch me again, okay?”

After a while, when Mo Yanzhi held his breath, his face was touched.

At this moment, tears fell from Mo Yanzhi’s face. “Hubby, you’re really here…”

Later that night, Mo Yanzhi didn’t feel touched again.

However, he relaxed a little. He knew that his husband was fine, and he even followed him in a way he couldn’t see!

His husband was beside him!

“Hubby, I know, you’re anxious too. We still have time. We’re not in a hurry. Hubby, take it easy. We still have time. I’m glad enough to know that you are by my side.”

Han Tingxuan touched Mo Yanzhi’s face. In the next few days, he did not touch much.

Mo Yanzhi hired a lot of monks near the border, who claimed to be excellent at superstition.

However, none of them could see Han Tingxuan!

Mo Yanzhi did not give up. He sent secret guards to bring expert monks from all around the country, and brought them to the border.

On the fifth day of two months, the military of Jin Dynasty was clearly chaotic, and their morale was majorly impacted!

Mo Yanzhi sneered as he looked at the army of Jin Dynasty in the distance.

“Spread the news that the emperor of the Jin Dynasty was assassinated to death. The Jin Dynasty is destroyed immediately!”

“Yes!”

Therefore, the news of the death of the Emperor of Jin Dynasty spread across both sides of the armies.

Han Tingxuan stood next to Mo Yanzhi and watched him issuing orders and fighting on the battlefield twice.

In those two battles, their army had achieved a greater victory.

The Jin Dynasty barely undertook the joint forces of the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire. At this time, they received such terrible news. Now, no matter whether it was real or not, their morale was in a mess.

In this chaotic situation, the Yue Empire and Heavenly Empire completely broke through the defense of the border of the Jin Dynasty within three days. The soldiers of the Jin Dynasty border were either killed or surrendered. Most of them were killed.

After all, the captives needed to be watched and governed.

The Jin Dynasty army retreated, but would the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire let them go? Of course not!

Hence, the army of the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire completely advanced to the borders of the Jin Dynasty and went after the fleeing army.

Most of the towns that passed by surrendered, because the military generals of the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire said that they would not kill the surrendered!

However, there were a lot of people fighting back. But they couldn’t hold on for much time since they were way outnumbered.

Time passed quickly. In the blink of an eye, the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire took over half of the Jin Empire.

However, Han Tingxuan had seven days left…

Seven days… However, over the past few days, Han Tingxuan had not changed much!

Han Tingxuan’s life was counting down. Mo Yanzhi could no longer remain calm as time ticked by. He was so furious that he punished every criminal more seriously.

Fortunately, most of the military had already reached the land of Jin Dynasty. Mo Yanzhi could restrain himself. Furthermore, there were not so many people committing crimes!

Even so, people around Mo Yanzhi knew that the emperor was in a very bad mood!