236. Talk To Yang Shuo

On this day, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi received the news from Tian Yusu.

When they received this news, Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi were together.

After reading it, Han Tingxuan frowned. “Yang Shuo actually sneaked into the imperial palace of the Yue Empire.”

Mo Yanzhi said softly, “Are you worried?”

Han Tingxuan sighed. “That is the Imperial Palace of the Yue Empire. Can I not be worried?”

Mo Yanzhi said, “Yang Shuo has his own plan. He knows what to do.”

Han Tingxuan smiled. “I hope that those guys won’t overtry.”

Mo Yanzhi also smiled. “They will be fine.”

Han Tingxuan looked outside. “Jin Dynasty is overweeningly ambitious. They will have a hard time.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “I don’t think that the Jin Dynasty would have thought that their plan would be exposed. They started to scheme early. However, they still underestimated the Heavenly Empire and the Yue Empire.”

Han Tingxuan sneered. “Jin Dynasty is doomed! They must be a part of Big Brother’s death!”

Mo Yanzhi sighed. “Yes. It’s a pity that Big Brother and Zhuoyou…”

Han Tingxuan held Mo Yanzhi’s hand. “Don’t worry, Yanzhi, we will definitely avenge Big Brother!”

“Well, I will never let go of anyone who has something to do with the Jin Dynasty!”

Han Tingxuan pondered for a moment and said, “Now, we have dealt with those related to Duke Guanjings. The only one left is the Sun family. Although the Sun family had gotten away from the punishment of whole family being beheaded because of the private army they built in the State of Qing, the current Sun family was not royal to the royal family either. However, after the case of Duke Guanjing, they were even much quieter than before. We have nowhere to start from. But… don’t worry. As long as they are ambitious, they will be exposed.”

Mo Yanzhi said softly, “Hubby, do you think Sun Luo will remain quiet?”

Han Tingxuan paused. “What does that mean?”

“Whether it is Sun Luo or his current disciple Sun Xiubo, they are all ambitious people. They might be hiding themselves for the future, because they have guess that the Emperor is very defensive against them and is even taking power from them. However, will they really do nothing while I have the situation under control?”

Han Tingxuan narrowed his eyes. “Are you saying that they will take the risk?”

“If there is a chance, as far as I know Sun Luo, he will,” said Mo Yanzhi with certainty.

Han Tingxuan was confused. “Do you think so? However, Sun Luo and I had worked together for a while. He was a smart, sophisticated man who is used to hiding the true color of him. He might have exposed himself in the past, but after the Sun family being severely damaged, he hid himself very harder. Do you think he will make a move on his own? ”

Mo Yanzhi shook his head. “He hasn’t done it because he doesn’t have enough profit and confidence. But what if we make him think he does?”

Han Tingxuan’s heart skipped a beat as he looked at his male wife eagerly. “Is there a plan?”

Mo Yanzhi smiled and nodded. “Yes. That is what I am about to talk to you.”

Han Tingxuan immediately said, “Share with me.”

After a discussion, Han Tingxuan added some details according to Mo Yanzhi’s plan. It had been a long time since Han Tingxuan left Mo Yanzhi’s place. The reason why Han Tingxuan left was because this plan had to be quickly arranged, or else, they wouldn’t be able to carry it on time.