216. New Method To Get Tian Yusu Back

When Han Tingxuan saw the string of red purple bracelet Han was wearing the next day, he realized that the situation was worse than he had imagined.

Han Tingxuan looked at Han. “What’s going on?”

Han shook his head. “Nothing.”

Han Tingxuan frowned and sighed softly. “Han, perhaps I am wrong.”

“… What?”

Han Tingxuan said softly, “You’re not young. You’re not in the Valley. So you have to face a lot of troubles on your own. No one can stay with you for the rest of your life, even if it’s your significant other. You know you have to take care of each other.”

Han stiffened slightly. “Big Brother…”

“But, Han, for these days, I’ve watched you growing. I’m sorry for your change, but for your future, you have to. What’s more, when you grow up, it’s not like you can’t have happiness. The key is yourself. Actually, the difference between you and Seventh Uncle was big. If you didn’t like each other, I wouldn’t have thought of helping you be together.”

“Big Brother,” Han looked into Han Tingxuan’s eyes. “I know you meant well. But we are not that lucky. It has nothing to do with you.”

“Hasn’t it?” Han Tingxuan slowly approached Han. “He doesn’t like you being too close to me, right?”

Han pursed his lips tightly. “Yes, but that’s his business. I don’t understand.”

“You…” Han Tingxuan sighed and drummed Han’s head. “Han, you are lovers. He doesn’t want anyone more important to you other than himself.”

Han slowly shook his head. “You and daddy are the same.”

Han Tingxuan paused. “What do you mean?”

“He has a problem with you. But if my daddy were still alive, does it mean that he would have a fight with me because of daddy? If I have to make a choice, I would choose daddy over a male wife.”

Han paused and continued, “He is the person I like, the person I love, the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, but he always has to compete with my family. Is it necessary?”

Han Tingxuan was silent. It sounded like an issue between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law? So he was like a mother-in-law?

Han Tingxuan was speechless but for some reason, he felt sad.

“I don’t need to be the most important person in his heart. If he has someone that he respects, I will respect that person. Just as you said, this is a difference in thought. I’ve changed my personality, learned to grow up, learned to deal with things on my own. I can accept all of this, but I can’t accept that he can’t accept my family.”

Han Tingxuan frowned. “It’s not that he can’t accept it. He just wants you to care about him.”

“Didn’t I care about him enough?” Han was confused. “Because I helped you?”

Han Tingxuan sat Han down. “Let me tell you a story.”

“Okay,” Han nodded.

Han Tingxuan said softly, “Long ago, there was such a family that was composed of parents-in-law, son, son’s male wife, male wife’s parents, living in neighborhood…”

Then, Han Tingxuan told a story full of dramas that could be seen in modern TV shows.

“They loved each other but they were separated for various reasons. In the end, because that son lost his loving male wife, he felt depressed and died before he was 40 years old. And the male wife never got married and died alone after his lover died…”