240. Emperor On Battlefield

For the two days of staying at the Xuantian the Elderly, Mo Yanzhi had read the handwriting left by Xuantian the Elderly. However, he did not find anything useful.

He found some valuable books about governing a country. Mo Yanzhi sent them to the palace.

He sent to Tian Yusu to keep them for now.

Tian Yusu suddenly frowned when he received the books. Why did Mo Yanzhi send these books to him?

Every time he thought of the fact that Mo Yanzhi was the emperor, he had a complicated feeling.

The most important thing was that Mo Yanzhi had changed a lot.

In the next few days, Mo Yanzhi took Han Tingxuan to the south and travelled back slowly. Along the way, he stopped at some places to enjoy great sceneries. He didn’t do anything special but enjoyed the alone time with Han Tingxuan by the lakes, rivers and mountains.

Two powerful tigers, Rein and Rise, travelled with them.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi gave Han Tingxuan a good massage.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi carried Han Tingxuan to many places.

Every day, Mo Yanzhi took good care of Han Tingxuan.

In this way, a few days later, they returned to the imperial palace. The alliance between the Yue Empire and the Heavenly Empire had already begun, and the army of the Yue Empire had already set off to the border. The army of the Heavenly Empire would leave tomorrow.

This time, the emperor was going to lead the army to the war.

The officials objected, but it was useless!

What’s more, the officials were so afraid of Mo Yanzhi that they did not even have guts to give bold suggestions.

Once there was an official who threatened Mo Yanzhi at the cost of his life to not to bring Han Tingxuan to the imperial palace,  Mo Yanzhi actually sent him into death sentence.

From then on, those who cherished their lives would not insist on objecting the emperor’s decision.

Even some who used to like to convince the emperor at the cost of their lives now  would not choose to do so… They only live once. No one would lose their life just like that!

Therefore, the matter of Mo Yanzhi’s leading the army was already settled.

Late at night, Han sneaked into the imperial palace. No matter how powerful Han’s martial arts were, the imperial palace was not Han residence after all. It was impossible that he could not be discovered by the secret guards.

What’s more, Han did not mind if he was to be discovered!

Therefore, the secret guard reported the news of Han barging into the palace to Mo Yanzhi. At this moment, Mo Yanzhi was in his dormitory with Han Tingxuan and their son, Egg.

Egg was almost five months old now, and now he could climb on the floor. He was very energetic.

It had been a long time since Egg had seen Han Tingxuan because Mo Yanzhi did not want to his son to see his father who couldn’t talk and play with him.

However, he would leave for the war with Han Tingxuan tomorrow. So he carried the baby here and put him on the bed.

Even though Egg had not seen his father for a long time, he had obviously never forgotten him. Once Mo Yanzhi had placed him beside Han Tingxuan, he waved his little hand on Han Tingxuan’s face. He looked very cute, but Mo Yanzhi’s face showed no a smile.

Egg’s nails grew longer. When he scratched Han Tingxuan’s face accidently, Han Tingxuan’s face started to bleed.